Fiji Water is bottle at source in a world class facility with state of the art equipment located at Yaqara and is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons for the open positions.
- Primarily engaging in maintaining a high standard of safety, forklift, and truck availability; and schedule adherence.
- Provide Technical and operational support to the fleet group to maintain maximum availability of fleet vehicles including light and heavy vehicles and forklifts.
- Flexibility to analyze, operate and maintain all fleet equipment including but not limited to: Forklifts, Fleet Trucks & Trailers and other company vehicles and ensure all works are executed according to preventative maintenance scheduling.
- Assist with diagnosing faults or malfunctions to determine required repairs.
- Ensures trucking and forklift efficiency and respond to and correct operational issues including elementary maintenance and adjustment.
- Escalate issues beyond elementary repair capabilities and assist reliability technicians as required to effect repairs and maintenance.
- Executes administrative responsibilities/documentation and carry out all other tasks as assigned by Management.
- Support organizational quality and environmental initiatives across the site.
- Form 6 Level of education.
- Valid Group 6, 7 & 9 driver’s license
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Medical clearance on physical fitness and fitness to drive and perform other duties.
- Mechanical, and/or Forklift, and/or Driving Experience
- Updated Defensive Driving Certificate
- Extensive experience in bottling or other processing environment, forklift operations in container handling
- Competency in using Lean problem-solving tools.
- Experience as a motor mechanic on truck maintenance
If you are keen to develop your career in an exciting business with a well-regarded brand, then this could be for you.
Please submit your applications through the link provided.
FIJI Water thanks all potential applicants and advises that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
NWVL is an Equal Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, age, or other protected categories outlined by local legislation.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.