Fiji Water is bottle at source in a world class facility with state of the art equipment located at Yaqara and is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons for the open positions.
- Provide Technical and operational support to the production group to maintain an OEE (Overall Equipment Efficiency) level at or above 85%
- Have a thorough understanding of the safe work practices and ensure the OH&S (Occupational Health & Safety) procedures are upheld in the workplace
- Ability to work a shift pattern that will include nights, afternoons, and weekends.
- Flexibility to work in all functional areas and operate and maintain all operations equipment including but not limited to forklift, blow/filler, labeler, bottle date orders, shrink wrapper, case erectors, case sealer, case date codes, palletizer, stretch wrapper, injection molding machines and inventory/record keeping.
- Respond to and correct operational issues including elementary maintenance and adjustment
- Carry out AM checks as planned and escalate predictive failures to relevant stakeholders.
- Execute hand palletizing or manual task as machines go down.
- Support organizational quality and environmental initiatives across the site.
- Effective entry of downtime into EIT (Efficiency Improvement Tool)
- Any other reasonable request from leader as and when required
- Form 6 pass
- Trade qualification in a relevant field
- 3-5 years equivalent work experience in related field
- Extensive Manufacturing background, especially in bottling environment with technical experience.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Valid group 9 driving license
If you are keen to develop your career in an exciting business with a well-regarded brand, then this could be for you.
Successful applicants must be able to work shift work with a shift pattern that includes nights, afternoons and weekends, have good work ethics, self-motivation, proven problem-solving capacity and sufficient experience in manufacturing, be able to meet the fast pace of the nature of business demands with a “can do” approach and be committed to delivering outputs within timelines, punctual, a team player, reliable and can work with minimum supervision; supports organisational philanthropic, quality and environmental initiatives and models Company’s core values: Do What’s Right; Working Together; Nourish and Develops; Adapt and Grow.
Please submit your applications through the link provided.
FIJI Water thanks all potential applicants and advises that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
NWVL is an Equal Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, age, or other protected categories outlined by local legislation.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.