WG Genera PTE Ltd is a fast-growing Fumigation and Pest Control Company based in the Central and Western Division is part of a wider group of companies owned by Neptune Pacific Direct Line, a sister company of Fiji Water.
We currently have a great opportunity for the position of Pest Control Technician x 2 to be based in Suva and Nadi respectively, who will be responsible for undertaking all pest control management and hygiene duties which will cover all division.
- Carry out all treatments as per company’s standard Operating Procedure
- Attend to monthly schedules and carry out pest control on allocated times
- Clearly reporting any changes in schedule and workload with the Co-Ordinator
- Able to Carry out pre-risk assessments on site
- Timely reporting of any incident/accident
- Maintain site pest log and register
- Attend to domestic pest control handling
- Maintain and update chemicals register
- Assist in stock take
- 2 + years working experience in pest control and hygiene servicing
- Knowledge in the safe use of equipment and chemical handling
- School leaver who is willing to pursue a career in Pest Control Industry
- Group 2 Driving license Mandatory
- Able to multi-task and handle several activities at once
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- A willingness to work non-standard hours as required, such as evenings and weekends
Our NPDL Contribution:
- Competitive benefits package
- Opportunity for development and internal mobility
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Project Wonderful - Staff spend a day in the community helping with various projects
- Company focused on wellness and health
If you are a self-starter with an interest in developing your skills in the logistics industry, then this could be you.
To be considered for this role you must have the legal right to live and work in Fiji.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.