You may know us as FIJI Water, POM Wonderful, Justin Wine, Teleflora, and Halos Citrus, but we’re all Wonderful – and we have a great opportunity for a Business System Analyst, Applications.
Wonderful IT is a shared services team that helps architect, build and deliver enterprise technology solutions to various TWC business units (brands). Digital transformation journey is at the core of Wonderful IT’s vision of world class IT service. Leaders in IT work directly with executive leaders in business to solve their most pressing technology issues and deliver high-impact results for the company and the businesses in its portfolio. We pride ourselves in being a strategic partner to our businesses and strongly believe technology will continue to play a greater role at enabling our business units to perform at their highest levels
We seek an energetic Business Analyst to work with our key business stakeholders in the support and management of packaged business application solutions with special emphasis on Oracle Transportation Management and Supply Chain modules (WMS, Inventory). Candidate is expected to have broad implementation experience with Oracle Transportation Management Cloud modules.
The candidate will work with various business stake holders, understand the business needs, formulate solutions using standard Oracle application features; and as such should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This position can be based at our Los Angeles or Delano, CA office and working a hybrid schedule with 3 days per week in the office.
Visa and relocation assistance provided.
This role will manage activities in Transportation Management and Supply Chain applications. You will get the opportunity to develop and grow a knowledgeable team both at onsite and offshore. You will work with business leads to understand requirements. Also, be able to identify gaps and support needs to plan and execute, implement, and support system solutions in Oracle Transportation Management and Supply Chain modules of Oracle Cloud Fusion and Oracle EBS.
- Solution Development
- Consult with business unit management and personnel to identify and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures and problems
- Define IT solutions to various business needs and communicate in clear terms to business unit management the IT solution alternatives and assist them in their decision making
- Create and update business process documents
- Create requirements document, functional specification documents, unit and integrated test scenario documents and other relevant artifacts necessary for implementation of IT solutions
- Project and Task Management
- Partner with IT PMO and business sponsors to create project objectives and implementation roadmaps
- Create and maintain project plans to implement approved IT projects
- Lead and direct partner as well as internal resources on project tasks
- Monitor and control project activities per the plan and communicate status to key stakeholders
- Communicate and coordinate reports and other technical development from geographically dispersed teams
- Operational Support
- Provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and resolving day-to-day IT issues
- Create or update end user training documents and guides
- Provide hands-on training to end users on various aspects of applications.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in supporting and implementing Oracle Transportation Management (OTM) and Supply Chain modules in Oracle EBS/Cloud ERP
- Should have performed at least 1-2 full life cycle implementation of Oracle EBS/Cloud modules in recent releases.
- Strong functional knowledge in core Oracle Transportation Management is a must. Oracle Cloud ERP / EBS Supply Chain knowledge (Order management, Inventory, WMS Cloud) is preferred.
- Exposure to Financial modules in Oracle EBS/Cloud ERP is preferred.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Production support for software deployments including OTM Cloud, WMS Cloud, Cargowise and other shipping applications.
- Experience in OTM integration with Oracle Fusion Cloud, Oracle WMS Cloud (Logfire), Oracle EBS, EDI trading partners and REST API integrations with carriers. Development experience in Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) or Oracle SOA is a plus.
- Oracle Transportation Management – Transportation Planning and Execution, Freight Settlement, Brokerage and forwarding.
- Oracle WMS/Logfire
- Integration knowledge with Oracle Supply chain – Order management, Inventory, and Purchasing
- Advanced working knowledge of SQL
- Hands on experience in OTM workflow Automation Agents, VPD, Out XML Profiles, Workbenches, customizing stylesheets, BI reports in OTM.
- Oracle OIC Integration
- EDI 204, 990, 214 and 210.
Project / Process Skills:
- Knowledge of industry best practices, approaches and standards in Food and Beverage industry, Ocean Shipping industry
- Willingness to learn, implement and support new applications and technologies
- Knowledge of OUM (Oracle Unified Methodology) or equivalent and related deliverables
- Knowledge of standard project management and milestone based task management
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-project environment and support multiple internal customers
Pay Range: $110,000 - $140,000, and may include a discretionary bonus. Final compensation will be dependent upon skills & experience.
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company prioritizes wellness through its Wonderful NOW (Nourish Our Wellness) initiative, which provides a robust suite of wellness offerings such as access to mental health resources and life coaching, employee community groups, cash rewards for healthy habits, and on-demand fitness videos
Headquartered in Los Angeles, The Wonderful Company is a privately held $5 billion company dedicated to harvesting health around the world through its iconic consumer brands. The company’s 10,000 employees worldwide are committed to bringing consumers everywhere the freshest, most wholesome pistachios, citrus and pomegranates; bottling the finest water and wines; and creating colorful bouquets that are sure to touch the heart. This commitment is reflected in the company’s market share: Wonderful Pistachios® is America’s No. 1 tree nut and America’s fastest-growing snack; Wonderful® Halos® is the No. 1 mandarin orange in America; POM Wonderful® is the No. 1 100% pomegranate brand in America; FIJI® Water is America’s No. 1 premium imported bottled water brand; JUSTIN® Wine has the No. 1 Cabernet Sauvignon in California; and Teleflora® is the world’s leading floral delivery service.
The Wonderful Company’s connection to consumers has health at its heart and giving back at its core. The company has a long-standing commitment to corporate social responsibility, including more than $1 billion invested in environmental sustainability; $65 million in charitable giving, education initiatives, and innovative health and wellness programs each year; and $143 million toward the construction of two charter school campuses in California’s Central Valley.
To learn more about The Wonderful Company, its products and its core values, visit www.wonderful.com, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. We are pleased to share with you The Wonderful Company’s new Corporate Social Responsibility website: csr.wonderful.com.
The Wonderful Company is an Equality Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.