FIJI® Water Company is a luxury beverage company that began with the namesake FIJI Water brand and now also includes world-class premium wine brands, JUSTIN Vineyards & Winery in Paso Robles, California and Landmark Vineyards in Kenwood, California and JNSQ Wines. FIJI Water, a family-owned and operated company, is a leader in the premium beverage business with its exceptional brands sold in more than 40 countries. FIJI Water, known for its iconic square bottle, soft mouth-feel and unique mineral profile, is the water of choice among discerning consumers and top chefs. JUSTIN Vineyards established its reputation through its critically-acclaimed Bordeaux-style blends and single varietals, combining Old World tradition with New World techniques. Landmark, a third-generation, family-owned-and-operated winery, is known for its outstanding Chardonnay wine sourced from the best grapes in California.
The Sales Supervisor, Retail Trade Execution (Mid-Atlantic) will lead market, channel and account execution in support of FIJI Water, Justin, Landmark and JNSQ portfolio sales and profit initiatives. This position will play an integral role in creating execution strategies working to achieve the overall sales and revenue objectives of the Retail Sales Team. This person will be expected to lead and develop a team of up to 10 direct reports, evaluate performance and coach where necessary. This position reports to the Director – Retail Sales Trade Execution.
- Responsible for total portfolio retail chain execution in multiple states and markets.
- Procure and develop direct relationship with Top Level retailer contacts in assigned retail accounts.
- Manages team execution plan for assigned geography to include top national and regional retailers.
- Drive improved store level execution of account programming by collaborating with National/Key Account Sales and Retail Sales Trade Execution Teams.
- Ensures that shelving, pricing, and merchandising, objectives are achieved consistently with Portfolio/Brand strategy, account objectives. and efficient trade spending.
- Drive quality business communication and ongoing cross-functional interaction with Key Account, Retail Sales Trade Execution, Sales Planning, Business Development, Finance, Supply Chain, Customer Service, and Brand Marketing.
- Leverage analytical resources to include Sales Force/Power BI to optimize distribution, monitor/manage store level execution and optimal SKU/pricing strategies.
- Take initiative in understanding overall category and competitive trends.
- Provide ad hoc analysis as needed by the Retail Sales Team and the Senior Leadership Team.
- Manage overall retail account level execution capabilities and skill sets in direct report and Retail Sales Execution Teams.
- Must be available for business travel up to 60% of the time to include occasional nights and weekends.
- 5+ years of food and/or beverage sales experience & field management experience including store level account management, including managing execution growth plans for MULO accounts
- Experience in retail execution, volume planning and forecasting.
- BS/BA degree in business related field highly preferred
- Experienced utilizing syndicated data to build fact based selling stores/presentations (i.e. Sales Force, Power BI, Spectra, Nielsen, IRI, Mintel).
- Previous experience managing multiple direct reports
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to successfully work and achieve goals with a minimum amount of direction and possess strong planning skills to manage the business across a region.
- Must demonstrate the ability to be proactive in identifying issues and recommending solutions and build relationships with customers and internal associates
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to interpret and articulate key conclusions.
- Ability to present both internally (team, senior leadership) and externally (retailers, distributors).
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude with a team mentality.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business needs.
- Customer service mindset to ensure internal/external partners receives quality sales support.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word required.
- $650 a month in car allowance and $0.17 in gas mileage reimbursement
- Company technology provided including iPhone and iPad provided
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental, and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunity for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, weekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Training in continuous improvement and project management
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company prioritizes wellness through its Wonderful NOW (Nourish Our Wellness) initiative, which provides a robust suite of wellness offerings such as access to mental health resources and life coaching, employee community groups, cash rewards for healthy habits, and on-demand fitness videos.
FIJI® Water, natural artesian water bottled at the source in Viti Levu (Fiji islands), is the No. 1 premium imported bottled water in the United States. FIJI Water, known for its iconic square bottle, soft mouth feel and unique mineral profile, is the water of choice among discerning consumers and top chefs. Widely available at fine restaurants and hotels, all major retail channels and through a convenient home/business delivery service, FIJI Water has expanded globally to more than 80 countries. To discover Earth's Finest Water®, please visit www.fijiwater.com, like us on Facebook, or follow us on Instagram or Twitter.
The Wonderful Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.