You may know us as FIJI Water, POM Wonderful, Justin Wine, Teleflora and Halos Citrus, but we’re all Wonderful – and we have a great opportunity for a Project Manager. With our continued growth The Wonderful Company is building out a Project Management team to work on priority initiatives across our enterprise. The Project Manager will support the organization, management, and completion of key projects in areas such as information technology, business development, operations, and human capital.
Joining a dynamic organization, the Project Manager will establish timelines, communicate with stakeholders, and ensure projects are delivered on-time, in-scope and within approved budget. This person will navigate the opportunities and constraints of a given project as well as prioritize business needs, manage resources, and build relationships with a variety of businesses and teams.
The ideal candidate should thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment, with a 'get it done' attitude. This person will use their project management knowledge and experiences to help us ensure The Wonderful Company remains best in class. Sounds interesting? Read on for more details!
We work a hybrid schedule with an in-office requirement Monday-Wednesday and the option to work remotely on Thursday and Friday.
- Support the development and execution of sophisticated project plans, primary contact for end users, to offer assistance for PPM system set up, planning, training and report generation based on end user needs.
- Support business initiatives requiring Smartsheet information, recommending various features, functionality, and/or reports which track the success of the initiatives.
- Develop a thorough understanding of business needs and processes in order to assist with recommendations where appropriate.
- Navigate and solve problems in ambiguous situations, taking initiative to explore and identify solutions rather than waiting for direction
- Assist with the documentation, building, implementing, testing and deploying of reports and dashboards for projects.
- Interpret data for non-technical audiences and make recommendations to optimize strategies where appropriate.
- Configure, dashboards, new features and functions in the enterprise PPM tool.
- Help with the technical support and tracking of system issues.
- Track and report project progress and analyze data.
- Develop processes and best practices to ensure customers are utilizing the PPM tool correctly.
Occasional travel to San Joaquin Valley (Kern, Kings, Tulare, Fresno Counties), Napa, Sonoma, and San Luis Obispo Counties. These day trips can be up to ~20% of the time (1 day per week).
- Minimum of (5) years of high-level administration and analyst experience advising senior management and/or overseeing complex projects at a large company or public institution.
- Experience creating analysis documentation (i.e., project schedules, dashboards, data analysis and executive level presentations).
- Experience in a project management position that demonstrates the ability to effectively supervise, delegate, communicate, and solve problems with a diverse and creative staff.
- Able to communicate information clearly and concisely in both written and oral presentation, which includes creating dashboard reporting and presentations of complex information and issues with brevity, clarity and accuracy.
- Able to persuade, negotiate, justify, propose, and document a variety of project management issues.
- Able to handle sensitive organizational issues with tact, diplomacy, and confidentiality.
- Able to work independently and in team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong understanding of various project management methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree in related field required.
- PMP certification and Smartsheet certification preferred.
Pay Range: $135,000 - $145,000 and may include a discretionary bonus. Final compensation will be dependent upon skills & experience.
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company prioritizes wellness through its Wonderful NOW (Nourish Our Wellness) initiative, which provides a robust suite of wellness offerings such as access to mental health resources and life coaching, employee community groups, cash rewards for healthy habits, and on-demand fitness videos
Headquartered in Los Angeles, The Wonderful Company is a privately held $5 billion company dedicated to harvesting health around the world through its iconic consumer brands. The company’s 10,000 employees worldwide are committed to bringing consumers everywhere the freshest, most wholesome pistachios, citrus and pomegranates; bottling the finest water and wines; and creating colorful bouquets that are sure to touch the heart. This commitment is reflected in the company’s market share: Wonderful Pistachios® is America’s No. 1 tree nut and America’s fastest-growing snack; Wonderful® Halos® is the No. 1 mandarin orange in America; POM Wonderful® is the No. 1 100% pomegranate brand in America; FIJI® Water is America’s No. 1 premium imported bottled water brand; JUSTIN® Wine has the No. 1 Cabernet Sauvignon in California; and Teleflora® is the world’s leading floral delivery service.
The Wonderful Company’s connection to consumers has health at its heart and giving back at its core. The company has a long-standing commitment to corporate social responsibility, including more than $1 billion invested in environmental sustainability; $65 million in charitable giving, education initiatives, and innovative health and wellness programs each year; and $143 million toward the construction of two charter school campuses in California’s Central Valley.
To learn more about The Wonderful Company, its products and its core values, visit www.wonderful.com, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. To view the current Corporate Social Responsibility report, visit csr.wonderful.com.
The Wonderful Company is an Equality Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.