The Wonderful Company is a market-leading organization of iconic household brands including FIJI Water, Wonderful Pistachios, POM Wonderful, Wonderful Halos, Teleflora, JUSTIN wine and more. We have a great opportunity for an Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant will serve as an essential member of our HR Team with the primary responsibility of ensuring continuous assistant coverage for the President, Senior Vice Presidents, and Executives of The Wonderful Company. The Administrative Assistant role will be based in Los Angeles, CA.
This role will cover a broad range of administrative and office management tasks and will have extensive exposure to the leadership of The Wonderful Company. This role is an entry level, full time position with long term growth potential that requires a combination of efficiency, professionalism and organization.
We work a hybrid schedule with an in-office requirement Monday-Wednesday and the option to work remotely on Thursday and Friday.
- Provide essential coverage for Executive Assistants while they are out of the office or requiring additional support and cover for receptionists on breaks and vacations
- Utilize excellent organizational skills to maintain complex calendar management including meeting scheduling, travel arrangements, accommodations and other transportation plans
- Ensure conference rooms are well-maintained and available for use
- Assist with the day-to-day functions of our Wonderful Property Management team, stock kitchens, replenish office supplies and assist with the company store
- Maintain a professional and polished demeaner, with flexibility to adjust to changes in your day
- Minimum of 1 year of experience (internships applicable), with experience supporting Executives and participating in office management
- Four-year degree in Communications, Business Administrator, or a related field preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products with the ability to format presentations and develop basic reports
- Proven ability to exhibit poise and confidence while aiding in a variety of functions
- Possess high level of organization, attention to detail and discretion with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to handle matters of confidentiality with utmost tact and diplomacy
Pay Rate: $32.00 per hour. Final compensation will be dependent upon skills & experience.
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company prioritizes wellness through its Wonderful NOW (Nourish Our Wellness) initiative, which provides a robust suite of wellness offerings such as access to mental health resources and life coaching, employee community groups, cash rewards for healthy habits, and on-demand fitness videos.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, The Wonderful Company is a privately held $5 billion company dedicated to harvesting health around the world through its iconic consumer brands. The company's 10,000 employees worldwide are committed to bringing consumers everywhere the freshest, most wholesome pistachios, citrus and pomegranates; bottling the finest water and wines; and creating colorful bouquets that are sure to touch the heart. This commitment is reflected in the company's market share: Wonderful Pistachios® is America's No. 1 tree nut and America's fastest-growing snack; Wonderful® Halos® is the No. 1 mandarin orange in America; POM Wonderful® is the No. 1 100% pomegranate brand in America; FIJI® Water is America's No. 1 premium imported bottled water brand; JUSTIN® Wine has the No. 1 Cabernet Sauvignon in California; and Teleflora® is the world's leading floral delivery service.
The Wonderful Company's connection to consumers has health at its heart and giving back at its core. The company has a long-standing commitment to corporate social responsibility, including more than $1 billion invested in environmental sustainability; $65 million in charitable giving, education initiatives, and innovative health and wellness programs each year; and $143 million toward the construction of two charter school campuses in California's Central Valley.
To learn more about The Wonderful Company, its products and its core values, visit www.wonderful.com, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. To view the current Corporate Social Responsibility report, visit csr.wonderful.com.
The Wonderful Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.