From tree to table, POM Wonderful delivers a whole lot of healthy. Known for our iconic double-bubble bottle, we grow, harvest, package, and market fresh pomegranates, pomegranate arils, and a selection of delicious pomegranate-blended juices and teas. With over 9,000 acres in California’s Central Valley, POM Wonderful is committed to unleashing the antioxidant power of our handpicked pomegranates.
Compensation: :$67,000 - $80,000 Salary
The Production Supervisor for Juice Extraction plays a key role in responsibilities include overseeing processes of juice extraction, concentrate production and Drumming operations. The role involves strategic labor planning and execution to facilitate efficient production workflows within the plant. Collaborating closely with the Operations Manager, the supervisor actively contributes to planning, forecasting, and coordinating production changes while providing essential support to production and management teams. As a year-round position, the Production Supervisor is dedicated to optimizing juice and concentrate production, improving OEE, and ensuring consistent production at elevated quality standards. A collaborative team player adaptable to various shifts, the Production Supervisor excels in effective communication with cross-functional teams and maintains a strong commitment to upholding safety and quality standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Lead and guide a team of production workers with a focus on providing constructive feedback and training for optimal performance. This includes addressing corrective actions to ensure a safe working environment.
• Strategically plan, coordinate, and oversee daily production activities to meet set targets and daily, monthly and annual goals, including strict adherence to established production centerlines.
• Enforce standard operating procedures (SOPs) for Juice and concentrate manufacturing processes to maintain consistency and meet High quality standards.
• Monitoring equipment functionality and proactively managing maintenance and repairs in coordination with the maintenance and production team to minimize downtime.
• Track and improve downtime and cleanup processes.
• Input, analyze, and communicate quality control data.
• Maintain accurate production records and reports for upper management review, supporting comprehensive performance tracking and data-driven decision-making.
• Observe and enforce safety protocols, GMPs, and Food safety programs, and participate in relevant training sessions.
• Identify opportunities for process improvements, cost savings, and increased efficiency.
• Track and manage inventory levels of raw materials, chemicals, production, packaging supplies, and finished products for uninterrupted production.
• Manage FMDS boards for daily review with the production team.
• Manage and implement schedules for all cleaning and CIPs processes.
• Assess required workforce and develop a labor model aligned with production requirements.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• 3+ years of supervisory experience required.
• Beverage or similar industry experience in a food manufacturing environment preferred.
• Bachelors or Associates Degree in Business Administration or related discipline required.
• Good communication skills required; bilingual skills (Spanish/English) helpful.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Ability to work all shifts as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS: Minimum of 3 years of supervising experience or any equivalent combination of education, training and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position. 3-5 years of management/supervisory experience required.
POM's Dedication to You:
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company focus on wellness and health including virtual yoga and mindful meditation classes
POM Wonderful is the largest grower and producer of fresh pomegranates and pomegranate juice in the United States as well as the worldwide leader in fresh California pomegranates and pomegranate-based products including our 100% pomegranate juices, healthy juice blends and teas. We grow, handpick and juice our own pomegranates to ensure the highest quality.
POM Wonderful is part of The Wonderful Company, a privately held $5 billion company, which also has other No. 1 brands such as Wonderful® Pistachios, FIJI® Water, Wonderful® Halos®, JUSTIN® Wine, and Teleflora®. To learn more about The Wonderful Company, visit www.wonderful.com, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. To view the current Corporate Social Responsibility report, visit www.wonderful.com/csr.
The Wonderful Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.