You may know us as FIJI Water, POM Wonderful, Justin Wine, Teleflora, and Halos Citrus, but we’re all Wonderful – and we have a great opportunity for a Senior Business Performance Analyst.
Wonderful IT is a shared services team that helps architect, build and deliver enterprise technology solutions to various TWC business units (brands). Digital transformation journey is at the core of Wonderful IT’s vision of world class IT service. Leaders in IT work directly with executive leaders in business to solve their most pressing technology issues and deliver high-impact results for the company and the businesses in its portfolio. We pride ourselves in being a strategic partner to our businesses and strongly believe technology will continue to play a greater role at enabling our business units to perform at their highest levels.
Remote OK (onsite at our Los Angeles office preferred). In Los Angeles, we work a hybrid schedule with an in-office requirement Monday-Wednesday and the option to work remotely on Thursday and Friday.
The roles and responsibilities of the desired candidate are to provide professional and effective functional services to the business, as well as play an important role in the growth of the EPM Practice. The knowledge of Technical side is nice to have. This includes:
- Serve as functional analyst, subject matter expert for new implementations or migrations
- Partner with the Implementation team to develop and build the Practice strategy and initiatives
- Assist with data conversion and interfacing activities, including testing and tying out data
- Gather and assess requirements and assist with translation into optimal solutions
- Perform functionality gap analysis and solution design
- Redesign business processes
- Develop functional specifications for extensions, integrations and data migrations
- Configure application modules
- Document system design requirements according to business needs.
- Demonstrate application functionality
- Develop test plans/scripts and manage system testing
- Assess production readiness
- Plan and execute data migration
- Create, deliver and manage user training
- Production support after go-live
- Provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and resolving day-to-day IT issues as it relates to EPM applications.
- Create or update end user training documents and guides.
- Good understanding of the Technical architecture, support the customization, enhancements with the technical consultants
- Provide hands-on training to end users on various aspects of applications.
- Coordinating and guiding offshore team for faster issue resolution.
- Resolving product issues by opening, updating and escalating service tickets with product vendors.
- Providing production support using service management tools and procedures for tracking, user communication and service level management.
Project and Task Management
- Create and maintain project plans to implement approved IT projects.
- Monitor and control project activities per the plan and communicate status to key stakeholders. Implementing and following projects and enhancements using appropriate tools and methodologies.
- Communicate and coordinate reports and other technical development from geographically dispersed teams.
- 5 - 10 years of implementation experience in implementing and Supporting Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud Service (FCCS) and Other products.
- Subject Matter Expert of Oracle FCCS (Oracle Financial Consolidation & Close Cloud Services)
- Strong understanding of GAAP financial reporting requirements, consolidations, intercompany eliminations, various levels of ownership structures, and standard accounting and finance practices and processes
- Accounting Degree is Preferred
- Experience in Designing Integrations from Standard Oracle sources and custom sources
- Expertise in building drivers/ assumptions based on different business requirements in FCCS
- Develop multilevel security structure
- Experience in developing Reports and Dashboards
- Exposure to FDM / FDMEE/ EPBCS / ARCS / EDM/ PCMCS would be an addition
- Experience / Overview on Oracle ERP accounting system preferably
- Deep understanding of financial close cycle and best practices
- Experience creating consolidated financial statements for public and private companies.
- Knowledge of GAAP, IFRS accounting standards
- Experience with intercompany eliminations
- Familiarity with financial audits, internal controls, US regulatory reporting
- Understanding of foreign currency translations and currency effect
- Experience with joint ventures, direct and indirect ownership structures, equity pickup
- Expert data reconciliation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage the work efforts / priorities of other team members
- Ability to quickly understand and decompose financial, business, and technical concepts.
- Understanding of plan and forecast cycles, actuals vs plan vs forecast vs long range planning.
Project / Process Skills:
- Knowledge of standard project management and milestone-based task management.
- Ability to work in a multi-project environment and support multiple internal customers.
- Knowledge of industry best practice approaches and standards.
- Ability to independently own the product and solution, interact will businesses and support process changes
Pay Range: $145,000 - $155,000, and may include a discretionary bonus. Final compensation will be dependent upon skills & experience.
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company prioritizes wellness through its Wonderful NOW (Nourish Our Wellness) initiative, which provides a robust suite of wellness offerings such as access to mental health resources and life coaching, employee community groups, cash rewards for healthy habits, and on-demand fitness videos
Headquartered in Los Angeles, The Wonderful Company is a privately held $5 billion company dedicated to harvesting health around the world through its iconic consumer brands. The company’s 10,000 employees worldwide are committed to bringing consumers everywhere the freshest, most wholesome pistachios, citrus and pomegranates; bottling the finest water and wines; and creating colorful bouquets that are sure to touch the heart. This commitment is reflected in the company’s market share: Wonderful Pistachios® is America’s No. 1 tree nut and America’s fastest-growing snack; Wonderful® Halos® is the No. 1 mandarin orange in America; POM Wonderful® is the No. 1 100% pomegranate brand in America; FIJI® Water is America’s No. 1 premium imported bottled water brand; JUSTIN® Wine has the No. 1 Cabernet Sauvignon in California; and Teleflora® is the world’s leading floral delivery service.
The Wonderful Company’s connection to consumers has health at its heart and giving back at its core. The company has a long-standing commitment to corporate social responsibility, including more than $1 billion invested in environmental sustainability; $65 million in charitable giving, education initiatives, and innovative health and wellness programs each year; and $143 million toward the construction of two charter school campuses in California’s Central Valley.
To learn more about The Wonderful Company, its products and its core values, visit www.wonderful.com, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. We are pleased to share with you The Wonderful Company’s new Corporate Social Responsibility website: csr.wonderful.com.
The Wonderful Company is an Equality Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.