Neptune Pacific Direct Line (NPDL) is experiencing a period of significant transformation. Formed in 2020, Neptune Pacific Line acquired Pacific Direct Line, bringing together two of the South Pacific’s top shipping and logistics companies to support the full supply chain of our customers in the region.
The Accounts Receivables team currently have a great opportunity for an energetic, motivated and new graduate to join our Suva team for a fixed term of 6 months in the capacity of an Accounts Receivables Specialist.
- Maintain customer ledger ensuring correspondence is done within the given timeframe relating to queries and account follow up.
- Solve any queries and issues with the invoice before the invoice due date.
- Perform Credit check customer accounts regularly.
- Contacting clients for payment resolution.
- Negotiating payment arrangements.
- Recording and reconciling payments.
- Resolving payment discrepancies.
- Utilize technology and automate where possible in building great customer relationships.
- Producing reports as required by management.
- Other Duties as directed.
- At a minimum, a Diploma in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of basic accounting practices
- Proficient Microsoft Office knowledge and skills
- Proven knowledge of accounting software
- Have strong time management skills and high degree of attention to detail
- Self-motivated and capable of handling multiple tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work either independently or collaboratively as needed
- Experience in the shipping industry is preferred
- Opportunity for development and internal mobility
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Project Wonderful - Staff spend a day in the community helping with various projects
- Company focused on wellness and health
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.