At Landmark, we live by the philosophy and guiding principle that the best grapes make the best wine. By sourcing grapes from the finest vineyards and regions, we create the best of California in every bottle.
Are you passionate about the wine industry, providing amazing customer service and looking for an opportunity to work part-time in a beautiful setting? This could be a perfect opportunity for you.
We are seeking a new Part-Time Wine Guide! This person is responsible for all activities and requirements related to the Tasting Room operation and Special Events. Tasting room activities include but are not limited to excellent customer service, general stocking and cleaning, tours, outreach, and cooperation with all departments.
This is a part-time position that is scheduled as needed to cover events and busy weekends.
- Create and execute engaging, educational, and memorable positive guest experiences
- Assist in the achievement of financial goals including:
- Tasting Room sales (merchandise and food sales)
- Tour Program sign-ups
- Wine Society sign-up goals
- Perform monitoring and stocking duties as assigned
- Be timely and punctual with regards to scheduling requirements
- Assist in the development of a list of non-club members to market to by coming up with innovative ideas to gather email addresses
- Maintain clean and tidy work areas:
- Resolve guest concerns/complaints using good judgment and tact. Elevate complaints to management when necessary.
- Attend tasting room monthly meeting as needed
- Attend local tasting events as directed by the Tasting Room Manager
- Facilitate and promote good communication between all departments (Hospitality, Marketing, Wine Society, Accounting, Production, Housekeeping, etc.)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two (2) years retail sales preferred
- Proven success working with others
- Excellent communication skills and ability to relate to people at all levels
- Must possess a passion for wine and the wine industry
Pay Range: $17.00 - $18.00 per hour. Final compensation will be dependent upon skills and experience.
- Wine and Merchandise Discounts
- All the FIJI water you can drink at work
- Wine Education Program
- Fun Work Environment
Nestled at the base of the Mayacamas Mountain Range in the Sonoma Valley, Landmark Vineyards epitomizes the rustic grace and beauty of Sonoma County. Since 1974, Landmark has been dedicated to producing handcrafted, ultra-premium Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, sourcing grapes from unique vineyard sites throughout California to create rich, balanced wines. Its Hop Kiln Estate is a registered California Historical Landmark and expands Landmark Vineyards’ presence with two tasting rooms and properties in Sonoma and the Russian River Valley. Their signature wine, the Overlook Chardonnay, has appeared on The Wine Spectator Top 100 list seven times. Landmark’s wines may be purchased via select wine shops and restaurants, or directly from Landmark’s Tasting Room, online store, or through membership in the Wine Society.
To discover more about Landmark’s remarkable approach to winemaking, please visit www.landmarkwine.com, or follow Landmark on Facebook and Instagram. To learn more about the company’s corporate social responsibility impact, visit csr.wonderful.com.
The Wonderful Company is an Equality Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, region, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.