You may know us as Wonderful Pistachios, FIJI Water, POM Wonderful, JUSTIN Wine, Teleflora and Halos Citrus, but we're all one Wonderful and have an exciting opportunity for a FP&A Manager to lead and oversee financial operations across our corporate team. Come lead The Wonderful Company Corporate Finance team, the backbone of all our brands!
Our Corporate Finance & Accounting department is looking for a proactive, detail-oriented, and strategic FP&A Manager to join our leadership team. This role provides a unique opportunity for professional growth and leadership in a dynamic environment. As a key leader in our Finance team, the ideal candidate must possess a deep understanding of financial reporting, accounting transactions, and strategic financial planning. This is a full-time position based in our West Los Angeles office, reporting directly to the Corporate Controller.
We work a hybrid schedule with an in-office requirement Monday-Wednesday and the option to work remotely on Thursday and Friday.
- Lead the preparation and distribution of comprehensive management reports & operational analysis for internal use.
- Oversee the review of forecasts and trends of expenses, identifying issues and opportunities for improvement.
- Utilize data systems and software to compile and present reports, graphs, and charts of data derived from financial data.
- Lead and coordinate special financial and business-related analysis, collaborating with other departments in preparing analyses.
- Evaluate sensitive payroll information, ensuring strict confidentiality at all times.
- Provide strategic financial and business-related analysis and research in such areas as financial and expense performance, headcount and fringe assessments, working capital, investments, and GAAP to management reporting reconciliations.
- Lead preparation of consolidated forecasts and budgets, analyzing trends in expense, capital expenditures, and other related areas.
- Oversee the compilation and analysis of consolidated budgets and long-range forecasts.
- Lead the preparation of quarterly executive summaries, internally known as the “1-pager”, that succinctly summarize business unit performance for high-level executives.
- 5 to 7 years of progressive work experience in Accounting, Finance, or other related data and analysis-intensive field.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field. Advanced degree or professional certification (e.g., CPA) is a plus.
- Extensive experience with large-scale ERP systems.
- Advanced Excel skills are required.
- Strong accounting background and knowledge of accounting concepts, particularly around reporting and financial analysis.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to collaborate with individuals at all levels across the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive information with the highest level of confidentiality.
- Proven ability to produce high-quality materials within tight deadlines.
Pay Range: $125,000- $135,000 and may include a discretionary bonus. Final compensation will be dependent upon skills & experience.
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company prioritizes wellness through its Wonderful NOW (Nourish Our Wellness) initiative, which provides a robust suite of wellness offerings such as access to mental health resources and life coaching, employee community groups, cash rewards for healthy habits, and on-demand fitness videos
Headquartered in Los Angeles, The Wonderful Company is a privately held $5 billion global company dedicated to harvesting health and happiness around the world through its iconic consumer brands. The company’s 10,000 employees worldwide are committed to bringing consumers everywhere the freshest, most wholesome pistachios, citrus and pomegranates; bottling the finest water and wines; and creating colorful bouquets that are sure to touch the heart. This commitment is reflected in the company’s market share: Wonderful Pistachios is America’s No. 1 tree nut and America’s fastest-growing snack; Wonderful Halos is the No. 1 mandarin orange in America; POM Wonderful is the No. 1 100% pomegranate brand in America; FIJI Water is America’s No. 1 premium imported bottled water brand; JUSTIN Wine has the No. 1 Cabernet Sauvignon in California; and Teleflora is the world’s leading floral delivery service.
The Wonderful Company’s connection to consumers has health at its heart and giving back in its DNA. The company has a long-standing commitment to corporate social responsibility, including more than $2.5BN invested in education, health and wellness, community development, and sustainability initiatives across California’s Central Valley, Fiji, and the world.
To learn more about The Wonderful Company, its products, and its core values, please visit wonderful.com, or follow The Wonderful Company on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. To learn more about the company’s corporate social responsibility impact, visit csr.wonderful.com.
The Wonderful Company is an Equality Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.