It’s more than just water. FIJI Water is known for its iconic square bottle and unique mineral profile. Since 1996, FIJI Water has embodied what it means to be Earth's Finest Water® and is sold in more than 90 countries. FIJI Water is committed to doing business responsibly and seeking opportunities to make a difference. This means investing in sustainability, the environment, and local communities to enable positive change.
We are currently seeking a Financial Analyst to provide financial analysis and strategic support to business stakeholders, including FIJI Water eCommerce sales teams, Marketing and G&A departments, and The Wonderful Company’s Corporate Finance team. The Financial Analyst develops analyses to understand business drivers, then communicates recommendations and insights to senior management. This position is based in Los Angeles, CA.
We work a hybrid schedule with an in-office requirement Monday-Wednesday and the option to work remotely on Thursday and Friday.
- Lead development and execution of annual budgets and monthly forecasts, focusing on underlying business drivers, key financial and operating metrics, and sensitivity analysis
- Create P&L views for key cross-sections of the business, including channel and product
- Develop and manage reports for forecasting, sales trends, and monthly financial results analysis, including presentation of financials to key business partners
- Perform quality review of reports and deliverables
- Take large quantities of customer data and analytic results and condense them into a coherent story with clear, easy-to-understand conclusions and implications
- Collaborate with P&L and cost center managers to ensure good financial decision-making
- Assess and track key performance and operating metrics for the business
- Assist in the preparation of monthly close, including variance explanations and journal entries
- Utilize Oracle EBS to develop value-added reporting tools
- Create pro forma analysis on potential new products and line extensions
- Provide assistance to eCommerce, Marketing, and G&A teams with ad-hoc analytical and strategic projects
- Understand financial operations of the business and educate others inside and outside the Finance/Accounting group about the financial performance of their respective area
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in FP&A or related field; experience in CPG/beverage industry is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Statistics or a related field is preferred
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices and principles
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required; knowledge of VBA and Power BI is a plus
- Outstanding verbal/written communication, presentation, organizational and teamwork skills are required
- Strong and meticulous analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Collaborative team player, strong relationship-building, and active partnership with cross-functional teams
- Self-starter with ability to work independently, high sense of urgency and entrepreneurial spirit
- Hands-on/roll-up-your-sleeves approach, working with the team to produce high quality work products; we are a detail-oriented organization and will drill to invoice-level data when needed
- Ability to meet all deadlines/deliverables; we are a fast-paced environment with strict timetables to ensure we complete all assigned work
- Candidates must be comfortable with changing priorities and able to manage their workload effectively amidst change
- Ability to build and maintain internal customer relationships, especially with eCommerce and Marketing teams; works well with others, collaborative and cooperative
Pay Range: $70,000-$80,000 and may include a discretionary bonus. Final compensation will be dependent upon skills & experience.
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company prioritizes wellness through its Wonderful NOW (Nourish Our Wellness) initiative, which provides a robust suite of wellness offerings such as access to mental health resources and life coaching, employee community groups, cash rewards for healthy habits, and on-demand fitness videos
FIJI® Water, natural artesian water bottled at the source in Viti Levu (Fiji islands), is the No. 1 premium imported bottled water in the United States. Since its inception in 1996, FIJI Water has been committed to doing business responsibly and seeking opportunities to make a difference. That means investing in sustainability, the environment and local communities, while focusing on meaningful issues with like-minded partners to enable positive change. The FIJI Water Foundation is a charitable trust funded and supported by the owners, employees, and corporate affiliates of FIJI Water, with a focus on sustainability and improving the lives of native Fijians since 2007.
From California’s Central Valley to the islands of Fiji, our philanthropy is centered around the people and communities where we live and work – improving education, health care, economic mobility, and environmental sustainability. For more information on The Wonderful Company’s Corporate Social Responsibility efforts, click here.
The Wonderful Company is an Equality Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.