Teleflora brings together the time-honored tradition of sending flowers with the modern benefits of an advanced florist network, offering the kind of personal touches, artistry and expertise you expect from a trusted neighborhood florist--even if that neighborhood is across the country.
This is an exciting opportunity for those with prior help desk experience and excellent technical skills to become part of Teleflora's Managed Services team. Team members provide exceptional service and remote technical support for our Teleflora Point-of-Sale florists. To be successful in this role, you'll need to have reliable attendance, excellent multi-tasking, time management skills and a customer focused attitude.
This position requires working at the Paragould, Arkansas office worksite Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. You can work remotely on Thursdays and Fridays. Working remotely is a voluntary benefit and ability to work in office on Thursday and Friday is available. We would love to have your join our team!
Provide Superior Customer Service:
- Place and receive phone calls with remote Teleflora member florists
Provide Remote Networking Support:
- Troubleshoot ISP outages, work with ISPs on behalf of our customers
- Install and troubleshoot Internet VPN connections for small to enterprise level customers
- Install and troubleshoot Cisco Meraki Firewall Configurations
- Troubleshoot and resolve network connectivity issues within a SOHO environment
Provide Remote PC Hardware and Operating System Support:
- Troubleshoot server and workstation hardware and OS issues
- Windows 8.1, 10 and 11
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 and 8
- Install and troubleshoot Networked Printers within a Windows (Workgroup) Environment
- Install and troubleshoot windows “Shared Printers.”
- Install and troubleshoot printers in a Linux environment
- Work with customers to identify and resolve any data backup related issues
- Work with customers to remotely re-image Windows PCs while retaining data
- Troubleshoot local and cloud backups on Linux servers
- Virus/Malware identification and cleanup
- A basic understanding of computer and network security essentials
- Capable of escalating calls to hardware vendors as necessary
- Work with Vendors to escalate Hardware Warranty issues as needed
- Accurately log calls into the Call / Problem Tracking system
- Additional duties as assigned.
Education / Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- IT, IS or Computer related degree or A+ and/or Net+ Certifications or equivalent experience helpful
- Prior experience with Dell support a plus
- Basic working knowledge of Linux
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Strong interpersonal skills are a must along with the ability to interact positively and effectively in a team setting
- Display a strong desire to achieve and maintain high levels of both internal and external customer satisfaction
- Exhibit both strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Be a self-starter, displaying high levels of initiative, motivation, and the ability to effectively manage time
- Overtime work may be required
- Work schedule will include rotating Saturday’s
- Work is performed in an inside office environment
- Paid Time Off “blackout” periods apply during defined retail holidays
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company focus on wellness and health
Say everything and share your "Love Out Loud™" with the gift of Teleflora® flowers—all made by hand and delivered by hand by your local florist. With more than 10,000 member florists in North America alone, Teleflora offers the kind of personal touches, artistry and expertise you expect from a trusted neighborhood florist—even if that neighborhood is across the country. No prepackaged flowers in nondescript boxes dropped on your doorstep—Teleflora's network of professional florists creates artistic arrangements personally delivered in a vase, often on the same day. Teleflora makes every day an occasion with a two-in-one gift that includes a multipurpose keepsake container for long-lasting enjoyment. For more, visit: www.teleflora.com, or follow us on Instagram and Facebook and tag your own #LoveOutLoud moment.
Teleflora has been part of The Wonderful Company since 1979. The Wonderful Company is an Equality Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.