You may know us as Wonderful Pistachios, FIJI Water, POM Wonderful, JUSTIN Wine, Teleflora and Halos Citrus, but we're all one Wonderful and have an exciting opportunity for a FP&A Manager. This new role will be responsible for providing financial reporting and analysis to senior leadership. This role is uniquely positioned to work across multiple businesses within the Wonderful Company – further increasing the reach and potential of your insights, while learning about our Wonderful Company!
We work a hybrid schedule with an in-office requirement Monday-Wednesday and the option to work remotely on Thursday and Friday.
Reporting directly to the Sr. Director of Finance (with significant exposure to the company’s Treasurer and also to the CFO), this is an opportunity for a proactive, detail-oriented professional who is looking for high visibility and the chance to be a key member of various aspects of cash forecasting, annual budgeting, strategic planning, and monthly reporting process.
This individual will interact with several business units across the organization and will be relied on as a critical stakeholder within the department by providing regular decision support to senior management. A key member of the finance team, the ideal candidate has strong analytical and excel skills and prior experience budgeting & forecasting within a corporate environment. The individual pays great attention to detail and works independently to deliver results under deadlines as well as working effectively cross-functionally in a rapidly changing environment.
- Financial Reporting:
- Prepare consolidating monthly financial reporting models from several business units
- Provide accurate and timely financial reports to senior leadership
- Budgeting and Forecasting:
- Support annual budget process
- Monitor and analyze financial performance against budgets and forecasts
- Cash Flow Management:
- Support longer-term financial planning and cash flow forecasting
- Implement strategies to improve accuracy of cash forecasting
- Financial Analysis:
- Conduct financial analysis to support strategic decision-making on ad hoc projects
- Provide insights into key financial metrics and trends
- Analyze large volumes of data and present in a concise and intuitive manner; interpret data to explain past financial performance and project future results and formulate a coherent story with clear, easy to follow conclusions and implications
- Team Development:
- Provide mentorship and professional development opportunities for team members
- Foster a collaborative and high-performance work environment
- From a cultural standpoint, the successful candidate will be a collaborative team player who builds strong relationships across functional lines and thrives on adding value
- Reduce waste and drive continuous improvement
- 5 to 7 years of progressive work experience in Accounting, Finance, or other related data and analysis-intensive field.
- Superior analytical and reporting skills with the ability to resolve issues and develop new processes when necessary
- Advanced knowledge of Excel is required - demonstrated experience with pivot tables, formulas and external data sources
- Ability to perform financial and operational analysis, including ability to effectively communicate findings and recommendations.
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize and work quickly/accurately under pressure
- Should be organized, goal oriented, energetic, team player and responsive
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
Pay Range: $125,000-$135,000 and may include a discretionary bonus. Final compensation will be dependent upon skills & experience.
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company prioritizes wellness through its Wonderful NOW (Nourish Our Wellness) initiative, which provides a robust suite of wellness offerings such as access to mental health resources and life coaching, employee community groups, cash rewards for healthy habits, and on-demand fitness videos
Headquartered in Los Angeles, The Wonderful Company is a privately held $5 billion global company dedicated to harvesting health and happiness around the world through its iconic consumer brands. The company’s 10,000 employees worldwide are committed to bringing consumers everywhere the freshest, most wholesome pistachios, citrus and pomegranates; bottling the finest water and wines; and creating colorful bouquets that are sure to touch the heart. This commitment is reflected in the company’s market share: Wonderful Pistachios is America’s No. 1 tree nut and America’s fastest-growing snack; Wonderful Halos is the No. 1 mandarin orange in America; POM Wonderful is the No. 1 100% pomegranate brand in America; FIJI Water is America’s No. 1 premium imported bottled water brand; JUSTIN Wine has the No. 1 Cabernet Sauvignon in California; and Teleflora is the world’s leading floral delivery service.
The Wonderful Company’s connection to consumers has health at its heart and giving back in its DNA. The company has a long-standing commitment to corporate social responsibility, including more than $2.5BN invested in education, health and wellness, community development, and sustainability initiatives across California’s Central Valley, Fiji, and the world.
To learn more about The Wonderful Company, its products, and its core values, please visit wonderful.com, or follow The Wonderful Company on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. To learn more about the company’s corporate social responsibility impact, visit csr.wonderful.com.
The Wonderful Company is an Equality Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.