From farm to table, The Wonderful Company is a privately held $5 billion company committed to offering high-quality, healthy, and iconic brands such as Wonderful Pistachios, Wonderful Halos, FIJI Water, and POM Wonderful. We’re looking to make the world a healthier place through an uncompromising commitment to the well-being of our employees and their families.
In partnership with the Facilities Manager, the Facilities Technician will be responsible for the maintenance, repair, and overall function and appearance of our three facilities infrastructure (Amenities Center, Career Center, and La Cocina Shafter). The role will consist of routine tasks, coordinating repairs, and working with many mechanical systems to ensure the proper function of the facilities to give our customers the best experience. Our ideal candidate has previous maintenance experience with a drive for continuous learning.
Work hours: Monday - Friday 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Address: 4050 7th Standard Road, Shafter, CA 93263
- Create and execute preventative maintenance schedules for mechanical and electrical equipment
- Perform routine inspections on facility equipment to ensure compliance with all requirements, policies and procedures
- Conduct routine safety site inspections
- Maintain and update records of permits, audits, and 3rd party maintenance service or repairs for local and government agencies
- Inventory management of used parts, tools, and equipment
- Communicate effectively with other team members
- Collaborate with various stakeholders that occupy our buildings
- 2+ years of facilities/maintenance experience preferred
- Experience with HVAC, electrical, and plumbing equipment is a plus
- Any type of vocational or technical training/certification is a plus
- Ability to read building blueprints and plans preferred
- Completion of Safety education, such as OSHA Safety Training, preferred
- High school diploma required
Pay Range: $20.00-$24.00/hour. Final compensation will be dependent upon skills & experience.
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company prioritizes wellness through its Wonderful NOW (Nourish Our Wellness) initiative, which provides a robust suite of wellness offerings such as access to mental health resources and life coaching, employee community groups, cash rewards for healthy habits, and on-demand fitness videos
Headquartered in Los Angeles, The Wonderful Company is a privately held $5 billion global company dedicated to harvesting health and happiness around the world through its iconic consumer brands. The company’s 10,000 employees worldwide are committed to bringing consumers everywhere the freshest, most wholesome pistachios, citrus and pomegranates; bottling the finest water and wines; and creating colorful bouquets that are sure to touch the heart. This commitment is reflected in the company’s market share: Wonderful Pistachios is America’s No. 1 tree nut and America’s fastest-growing snack; Wonderful Halos is the No. 1 mandarin orange in America; POM Wonderful is the No. 1 100% pomegranate brand in America; FIJI Water is America’s No. 1 premium imported bottled water brand; JUSTIN Wine has the No. 1 Cabernet Sauvignon in California; and Teleflora is the world’s leading floral delivery service.
The Wonderful Company’s connection to consumers has health at its heart and giving back in its DNA. The company has a long-standing commitment to corporate social responsibility, including more than $2.5BN invested in education, health and wellness, community development, and sustainability initiatives across California’s Central Valley, Fiji, and the world.
To learn more about The Wonderful Company, its products, and its core values, please visit wonderful.com, or follow The Wonderful Company on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. To learn more about the company’s corporate social responsibility impact, visit csr.wonderful.com.
The Wonderful Company is an Equality Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.