JUSTIN Vineyards & Winery is located in the Paso Robles region of California's Central Coast. We operate with a desire to make world-class wines that reflect the unique soils and climate of the area. We take great pride in making Bordeaux-style blends and single varietals, combining Old World tradition with New World techniques.
Our team is focused on continually improving the way we deliver products to our customers. Join our team at JUSTIN as we grow our Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) department with the grand opening of our new state-of-the-art distribution warehouse this Spring! We are seeking a Shipping & Logistics Administrator (Wine Society) who will support our cross-channel DTC department (including JUSTIN, Landmark, Lewis Cellars, and FIJI Water home delivery). This is a great entry-level opportunity to learn DTC and logistics!
This position is part of the hybrid work schedule - Monday through Wednesday in the office, Thursday & Friday from home (work hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm).
- Track inventory levels for Wine, DTC supplies, retail merchandise
- In partnership with Hospitality teams and Logistics, monitor inventory levels of on-site wine supplies for all Tasting Rooms
- Coordinate Club pick up orders and weekly transfers
- Responsible for daily compliance issues across DTC
- In partnership with the Compliance team, responsible for outdated licenses
- Maintain bi-monthly compliance tracking report
- Manage all pending open orders and work to close all orders in a timely manner
- Run Daily Sales reports to show trends toward Monthly goals
- Review all inventory dashboards daily for any discrepancies
- Support WOW (Way of Work) initiatives in the company's continuous improvement program
- Strong attention to detail, organized, and focused
- 1-2 years of Administrative or Inventory experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Demonstrates ability to work well under pressure
- Experience with e-Commerce, shipment planning, and logistics a plus
- Experience with Ship Compliant, Commerce 7, and Warehouse Management systems a plus
- Ability to communicate in English both written and verbally
- AA degree or above from a credited institution
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
Pay Rate: $22.00 per hour. Final compensation will be dependent upon skills & experience.
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company prioritizes wellness through its Wonderful NOW (Nourish Our Wellness) initiative, which provides a robust suite of wellness offerings such as access to mental health resources and life coaching, employee community groups, cash rewards for healthy habits, and on-demand fitness videos
Located in Paso Robles, JUSTIN® Vineyards & Winery was founded in 1981 and is known for crafting world- class wines using Bordeaux grape varieties, including the iconic ISOSCELES® blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Merlot. The Vineyard estate, located at 11680 Chimney Rock Road, features a Tasting Room, luxury five-star accommodations at the JUST Inn®, and a Restaurant—making it one of the only wineries on the Central Coast to offer all three options. In September 2018, a new second location, the JUSTIN Downtown Tasting Room opened introducing an expansive wine-tasting bar, lounge, and a full dining room that’s situated prominently on the square along Downtown City Park in the heart of Paso Robles. In addition to its stellar hospitality, JUSTIN consistently receives top honors around the world, establishing itself as a leader in New World Bordeaux-style winemaking. JUSTIN wines are available through discerning fine wine retailers and restaurants throughout the United States, or directly from the Winery via JUSTIN’s Tasting Room, online store or to members of the exclusive JUSTIN Wine Society wine club. To discover more about JUSTIN, visit www.justinwine.com.
The Wonderful Company is an Equality Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.