You may know us as FIJI Water, POM Wonderful, Justin Wine, Teleflora and Halos Citrus, but we’re all Wonderful – and we have a great opportunity for a Desktop Support Engineer.
The Wonderful Company is looking to add a dynamic Desktop Support Engineer to our growing team! This person will be the front-line support in assisting with technical issues throughout our business including remote users. If you are a self-starter who can work independently while prioritizing various tickets, we want to hear from you!
The Wonderful Company is a fast-paced environment in which IT Technicians will be expected to work independently and manage daily tasks in addition to time-sensitive projects. The IT Services Technician must possess excellent customer service skills to work directly with users as well as peers and managers in person and via telephone.
This position will be based at our POM Wonderful office in Del Rey, CA and working 5 days per week in the office.
- Install and troubleshoot software - antivirus, firewall, Anti-Spyware, etc.
- Information System Hardware Configuration and Repair.
- Troubleshoot and repair broken or defective computer hardware ensuring the functionality of computers and computer related equipment throughout the organization Work with Vendors to perform repairs as needed.
- Computer Moves, Adds & Changes.
- Operating Systems Reloads.
- Install and configure software for The Wonderful Company based on the information systems policies and procedures.
- Assist with Network Administration including new user setup and removal, active directory moves, adds & changes, windows general troubleshooting.
- Printer maintenance - moves, adds, changes, toner/ink supply management.
- Backup for General Telephones including:
- Telephone new user setup & training.
- Telephone general troubleshooting.
- Coordinate with vendor for service / repair.
- Physical Layer (Wiring) Connectivity.
- Mobile device management
- Troubleshoot and configure handheld Barcode scanners.
- Primary point of contact for helpdesk calls.
- Secondary point of contact for chat support
- Flexible schedule (some nights/weekends for events/projects; Longer shifts during peak production may be required).
- 40+ hour a week shift and an on-call schedule.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Products - Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
- A.A degree or degree from Technical Trade School and 2 to 5 years of experience in related field or equivalent combination education and experience.
- A+ Certification Preferred.
- Experience with Oracle system a plus.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff members in an effective manner, exhibiting tact, enthusiasm, and patience.
- Must be able to be sensitive to cultural and bilingual issues.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and creatively even under pressure/time constraints.
Pay Range: $25.00 - $32.00/hour. Final compensation will be dependent upon skills & experience.
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company prioritizes wellness through its Wonderful NOW (Nourish Our Wellness) initiative, which provides a robust suite of wellness offerings such as access to mental health resources and life coaching, employee community groups, cash rewards for healthy habits, and on-demand fitness videos
Headquartered in Los Angeles, The Wonderful Company is a privately held $5 billion company dedicated to harvesting health around the world through its iconic consumer brands. The company’s 10,000 employees worldwide are committed to bringing consumers everywhere the freshest, most wholesome pistachios, citrus and pomegranates; bottling the finest water and wines; and creating colorful bouquets that are sure to touch the heart. This commitment is reflected in the company’s market share: Wonderful Pistachios® is America’s No. 1 tree nut and America’s fastest-growing snack; Wonderful® Halos® is the No. 1 mandarin orange in America; POM Wonderful® is the No. 1 100% pomegranate brand in America; FIJI® Water is America’s No. 1 premium imported bottled water brand; JUSTIN® Wine has the No. 1 Cabernet Sauvignon in California; and Teleflora® is the world’s leading floral delivery service.
The Wonderful Company’s connection to consumers has health at its heart and giving back at its core. The company has a long-standing commitment to corporate social responsibility, including more than $1 billion invested in environmental sustainability; $65 million in charitable giving, education initiatives, and innovative health and wellness programs each year; and $143 million toward the construction of two charter school campuses in California’s Central Valley.
To learn more about The Wonderful Company, its products and its core values, visit www.wonderful.com, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. To view the current Corporate Social Responsibility report, visit csr.woncsr.wonderful.comderful.com.
The Wonderful Company is an Equality Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.