Fiji Water is bottle at source in a world class facility with state of the art equipment located at Yaqara and is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons for the open positions.
- Leads Production leaders to achieve or exceed production goals; cases, OEE and ME
- Establishes and reviews new and existing manpower requirements for Production
- Ensures Strategies and standards are identified, implemented, and evaluated to achieve Production efficacies in all aspects of Production
- Collaborates with Production leaders to identify and provide tools, and resources required for targets to be achieved.
- Reviews and recommends improvements to the Preventative Maintenance Programme as and when necessary
- Ensures the PMP is implemented as per plan
- Establishes a development training program that enhances employee performance, technical and leadership skills
- Monitors and actions any breaches of company policies and processes
- Promotes a safe workplace by setting and ensuring standards for awareness, training, hazard identification and regular checks
- Leads by example in supporting organizational quality, environmental, safety and philanthropic initiatives across the site
- Perform other tasks as and when required
- Models Company’s core values: Continuous Learning, Insight to Action, Passionate Advocate for Our Brand, Respect for Each Other and Departmental Collaboration
- A degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or related field
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in a manufacturing or operations leadership role
- Lean Operations and the ability to train the Production Leadership team on best practice systems
- Sound knowledge of CMMS systems within a FMCG environment
- Extensive Manufacturing background, especially in bottling environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively engage and influence key stakeholders
If you are keen to develop your career in an exciting business with a well-regarded brand, then this could be for you.
Successful applicants must be able to work shift work with a shift pattern that includes nights, afternoons and weekends, have good work ethics, self-motivation, proven problem-solving capacity and sufficient experience in manufacturing, be able to meet the fast pace of the nature of business demands with a “can do” approach and be committed to delivering outputs within timelines, punctual, a team player, reliable and can work with minimum supervision; supports organisational philanthropic, quality and environmental initiatives and models Company’s core values: Do What’s Right; Working Together; Nourish and Develops; Adapt and Grow.
Please submit your applications through the link provided.
FIJI Water thanks all potential applicants and advises that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
NWVL is an Equal Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, age, or other protected categories outlined by local legislation.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.