From farm to table, The Wonderful Company is a privately held $5 billion company committed to offering high-quality, healthy, and iconic brands such as Wonderful Pistachios, Wonderful Halos, FIJI Water, and POM Wonderful. We're looking to make the world a healthier place through an uncompromising commitment to the well-being of our consumers, communities, and employees.
Are you our next Tax Coordinator?
Our Corporate Tax Department is looking to add a Tax Coordinator to their team. This Tax Coordinator role will require strong organizational skills, excellent communication skills, and a team player that is looking to be part of a stable and rewarding team. This Tax Coordinator position will be a support position for the Wonderful Company's in-house tax department. We work a hybrid schedule with an in-office requirement Monday-Wednesday and the option to work remotely on Thursday and Friday.
This position is eligible for best-in-class health care benefits, paid time off, 401k plan, tuition reimbursement, and participation in our Wonderful Giving program. To learn more about our competitive benefits package, please see our “Employee Perks” section below.
What our Tax Coordinator will do:
- Review, research and respond to correspondences from federal and state taxing authorities
- Assist with filing of value-added tax reclaim applications
- Assist in the preparation of transfer pricing reports, country-by-country reporting, and other returns/reporting for international operations
- Update and monitor annual tax reporting packages submitted to the business units
- Transmit electronic filing of federal and state tax returns; troubleshoot diagnostics
- Process tax payment requests
- Maintain accurate federal and state tax calendar in OneSource Workflow software; act as the tax department's OneSource administrator
- Assist in maintaining the company organizational chart
- Apply for federal identification numbers for new entities
- Assist in filing the annual Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts
- Assist seniors and managers with various projects and administrative tasks as needed
How our Tax Team is above the rest:
- Expanded long tenured team by creating additional positions (like this one)
- Opportunity to work across 6 different industries and interact with executives throughout the organization
- Work under an executive that focuses on employee development and internal mobility, team synergy, and being a best-in-class tax department
- Be a part of a dynamic domestic tax team that works to helps each other across the finish line
- Have access to robust research and continuing education (local or out of state)
- No chargeability
- Opportunity to learn and grow without demand of public accounting hours
Skills & experience that are necessary as our Tax Coordinator will include, but not limited to:
- Experience as an in-house tax coordinator for a large or medium sized company or public accounting firm
- Enrolled Agent preferred
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with OneSource Workflow is a big plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Possess strong written, interpersonal, and oral communication skills
- Able to work effectively both as part of a team and independently
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities, tasks and projects simultaneously
Pay Range: $40.00 - $45.00 per hour. Final compensation will be dependent upon skills & experience.
Perks of joining The Wonderful Company:
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company focus on health and wellness including WonderfulNow, a robust suite of company wellness offerings focused on supporting our employees
Headquartered in Los Angeles, The Wonderful Company is a privately held $5 billion company dedicated to harvesting health around the world through its iconic consumer brands. The company's 10,000 employees worldwide are committed to bringing consumers everywhere the freshest, most wholesome pistachios, citrus and pomegranates; bottling the finest water and wines; and creating colorful bouquets that are sure to touch the heart. This commitment is reflected in the company's market share: Wonderful Pistachios® is America's No. 1 tree nut and America's fastest-growing snack; Wonderful® Halos® is the No. 1 mandarin orange in America; POM Wonderful® is the No. 1 100% pomegranate brand in America; FIJI® Water is America's No. 1 premium imported bottled water brand; JUSTIN® Wine has the No. 1 Cabernet Sauvignon in California; and Teleflora® is the world's leading floral delivery service.
The Wonderful Company's connection to consumers has health at its heart and giving back at its core. The company has a long-standing commitment to corporate social responsibility, including more than $1 billion invested in environmental sustainability; $65 million in charitable giving, education initiatives, and innovative health and wellness programs each year; and $143 million toward the construction of two charter school campuses in California's Central Valley.
To learn more about The Wonderful Company, its products and its core values, visit www.wonderful.com, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. To view the current Corporate Social Responsibility report, visit www.wonderful.com/csr.
The Wonderful Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.