You may know us as FIJI Water, POM Wonderful, Justin Wine, Teleflora and Halos Citrus, but we’re all Wonderful – and we have a great opportunity for a Benefits Data & Strategy Manager. We’re looking to make the world a healthier place through an uncompromising commitment to the well-being of our employees and their families. We foster a collaborative workforce that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit and openness to change.
The Wonderful Company is looking for an adept Benefits Data & Strategy Manager to become part of the Benefits Team within the Total Rewards function. We seek an individual with a strong commitment to social good to contribute to the company's pioneering health and wellness endeavors while actively pursuing innovation and advancement. The role plays a crucial role in assisting both Benefits and Wonderful Wellness Center leadership by evaluating benefits plan design, clinical strategies, and program efficiency while spearheading the creation and achievement of initiatives, procedures, and policies that align with our overarching benefits strategy.
- Facilitate internal Chief Medical Officer and/or Executive Medical Director involvement through monthly meetings and regular updates as warranted when there are significant variations in clinical utilization or cost
- Conduct benchmarking studies to determine competitiveness of our benefit programs, assess gaps and identify areas for opportunities
- Analyze and make recommendations for benefit design changes (e.g. medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, etc.) to ensure effective and efficient benefit programs and benefits management
- Lead clinical programs like Case Management efforts and/or vendors implemented
- Support Benefits strategy and Leadership in providing cost analysis and reporting for benefit programs and design
- Facilitate regular meetings between internal and external stakeholders, including our Third-Party Administrator, benefits broker/consultant, and Pharmacy Benefits Manager to provide strategic or data-related health plan services
- Find opportunities to leverage our on-site health centers as a resource for patients to improve health outcomes and reduce external claims costs
- 5+ years in business data analysis, including healthcare management, U.S. self-funded health plans, and proficiency in data/financial modeling
- Experience working in a large (1,000+ employee), complex organization
- Proven problem-solving ability and analytical skills in demanding settings that requires effective results and practical solutions
- Demonstrated ability in managing a project end to end, directing key strategic, operational, and organizational initiatives, while collaborating with stakeholders and partners
- Ability to build rapport with key business leaders and maintain strong working relationships
- Knowledge and experience with HR software applications (UKG and PlanSource preferred)
- Advanced MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. skills
- Experience with SQL, SSIS, SSRS, Tableau, Reporting Dashboard is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
Pay Range: $125,000- $150,000 and may include a discretionary bonus. Final compensation will be dependent upon skills & experience.
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company prioritizes wellness through its Wonderful NOW (Nourish Our Wellness) Initiative, which provides a robust suite of wellness offerings such as access to mental health resources and life coaching, employee community groups, cash rewards for healthy habits, and on-demand fitness videos
The Wonderful Company’s connection to consumers has health at its heart and giving back at its core. The company has a long-standing commitment to corporate social responsibility, including more than $1 billion invested in environmental sustainability; $65 million in charitable giving, education initiatives, and innovative health and wellness programs each year; and $143 million toward the construction of two charter school campuses in California’s Central Valley. To view the current Corporate Social Responsibility report, visit csr.wonderful.com.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, The Wonderful Company is a privately held $5 billion company dedicated to harvesting health around the world through its iconic consumer brands. The company’s 10,000 employees worldwide are committed to bringing consumers everywhere the freshest, most wholesome pistachios, citrus and pomegranates; bottling the finest water and wines; and creating colorful bouquets that are sure to touch the heart. This commitment is reflected in the company’s market share: Wonderful Pistachios® is America’s No. 1 tree nut and America’s fastest-growing snack; Wonderful® Halos® is the No. 1 mandarin orange in America; POM Wonderful® is the No. 1 100% pomegranate brand in America; FIJI® Water is America’s No. 1 premium imported bottled water brand; JUSTIN® Wine has the No. 1 Cabernet Sauvignon in California; and Teleflora® is the world’s leading floral delivery service.
To learn more about The Wonderful Company, its products and its core values, visit www.wonderful.com, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
The Wonderful Company is an Equality Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.