Do you love playing a leadership role in driving innovation in a new and transformational industry? Are you driven to win by supporting your teammates? Are you passionate about the environment? Do you want to play a part in supporting the world’s farmers to adopt new methods of sustainable agriculture?
Suterra is the world’s leader in the rapidly growing industry of biopesticides that use pheromones. We are grower-owned and part of The Wonderful Company®, one of the world’s largest private agribusiness and consumer food product companies. Our insect management products use naturally occurring compounds that are non-toxic, leave no harmful residues on food and do not leach into soil or groundwater. We want you to come help us make the world a better place. Naturally.
The Maintenance Engineer will take lead on providing preventative maintenance, troubleshooting/repair of equipment and providing support to projects. We are an entrepreneurial driven, fast paced organization with decade long, double-digit growth that hires highly motivated and trained professionals for our teams.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced maintenance professional who wants to support a modern manufacturing facility produce products fundamentally changing the nature of the global food supply. The work environment offers a clean, friendly workspace with opportunity to advance your career. This position is based in our Bend, Oregon headquarters. Come live and work in one of the most beautiful places Oregon has to offer!
Here’s what our Maintenance Engineer will do:
- Support Engineering to generate and implement improvements which enhance safety and efficiency.
- Support the safe installation of new tools and equipment.
- Assist the broader Operations team with design and fabrication work.
- Conduct preventive maintenance for our on-site production systems and equipment.
- Coordinate preventive maintenance requiring outside vendor support, including requests for quotation, scheduling, safety orientation and permit issuance.
Here’s what our Maintenance Engineer will bring to the table:
- HS Diploma/GED
- Experience in an industrial setting with a variety of equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems while understanding risks to resources and deadlines.
- Experience maintaining records of maintenance performed and parts and materials utilized.
- Experience managing parts, tools, drawings and other resources required to facilitate safe and timely repairs.
Suterra is wholly owned by The Wonderful Company
The Wonderful Company, headquartered in Los Angeles, is privately held $6 billion global agribusiness company with consumer brands including Wonderful® Pistachios, Wonderful® Halos®, POM Wonderful®, FIJI® Water, JUSTIN® and Landmark® wines, as well as the Teleflora® flower delivery service.
To learn more about The Wonderful Company, visit www.wonderful.com, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. To view the current Corporate Social Responsibility report, visit www.wonderful.com/csr.
The Wonderful Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.