You may know us as FIJI Water, POM Wonderful, Justin Wine, Teleflora, and Halos Citrus, but we're all one Wonderful and have a great opportunity for an Associate Analyst, Treasury to join our dynamic and growing Treasury team with an initial focus on the Corporate Insurance portfolio. If you have experience with finance, accounting, or risk management and are well-versed within Excel, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. This role will work across multiple businesses within the Wonderful Company – further increasing the reach and potential of your insights, while learning about our wonderful company!
The Associate Analyst focuses on the Corporate Insurance portfolio bringing experience in finance, accounting, and/or risk management. They are well-versed in Excel and work across multiple businesses within the Wonderful Company to perform detailed analysis of corporate risk exposures and insurance coverage.
We work a hybrid schedule with an in-office requirement Monday-Wednesday and the option to work remotely on Thursday and Friday.
- Perform detailed financial analysis of corporate risk exposures and insurance coverage
- Assist with collection and verification data used in the renewal of insurance programs including Workers' Compensation, General Liability, Automobile Liability, Management Liability, Property insurance, Stock Throughput, Ocean Marine, Production, Aviation Liability, Product Recall, Foreign Placements, Resnick Family personal lines, and Surety Bonds
- Request and issue certificates of insurance as needed for contractual compliance
- Prepare risk and analytical reports/presentations for senior management
- Allocate and enter invoices for payment
- Assist in the creation of the annual insurance budget
- Perform ad hoc analysis and reporting to support the broader Treasury team
- 1-2 years of experience in a finance, accounting, or risk management related position.
- Intermediate-Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel required (e.g., complex formulas, pivot tables, graphs, ranges, conditional statements, etc.).
- Strong analytical capabilities: must be able to assemble and manipulate large quantities of data and draw meaningful conclusions.
- Ability to digest and analyze fast-moving financial information and respond in a timely manner.
- Candidates must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, results-driven and able to work with limited supervision in a fast-paced, small-team environment.
- BA/BS Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Risk Management strongly preferred.
Pay Rate: $32.50/hour. Final compensation will be dependent upon skills & experience.
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company prioritizes wellness through its Wonderful NOW (Nourish Our Wellness) initiative, which provides a robust suite of wellness offerings such as access to mental health resources and life coaching, employee community groups, cash rewards for healthy habits, and on-demand fitness videos
Headquartered in Los Angeles, The Wonderful Company is a privately held $5 billion company dedicated to harvesting health around the world through its iconic consumer brands. The company’s 10,000 employees worldwide are committed to bringing consumers everywhere the freshest, most wholesome pistachios, citrus and pomegranates; bottling the finest water and wines; and creating colorful bouquets that are sure to touch the heart. This commitment is reflected in the company’s market share: Wonderful Pistachios® is America’s No. 1 tree nut and America’s fastest-growing snack; Wonderful® Halos® is the No. 1 mandarin orange in America; POM Wonderful® is the No. 1 100% pomegranate brand in America; FIJI® Water is America’s No. 1 premium imported bottled water brand; JUSTIN® Wine has the No. 1 Cabernet Sauvignon in California; and Teleflora® is the world’s leading floral delivery service.
The Wonderful Company’s connection to consumers has health at its heart and giving back at its core. The company has a long-standing commitment to corporate social responsibility, including more than $1 billion invested in environmental sustainability; $65 million in charitable giving, education initiatives, and innovative health and wellness programs each year; and $143 million toward the construction of two charter school campuses in California’s Central Valley.
To learn more about The Wonderful Company, its products and its core values, visit www.wonderful.com, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. We are pleased to share with you The Wonderful Company’s new Corporate Social Responsibility website: www.csr.wonderful.com.
The Wonderful Company is an Equality Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, region, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.