Teleflora brings together the time-honored tradition of sending flowers with the modern benefits of an advanced florist network, offering the kind of personal touches, artistry and expertise you expect from a trusted neighborhood florist--even if that neighborhood is across the country.
We are currently seeking to add a Business Analyst to our team in the Paragould, Arkansas office. This high-profile position will help us to create and maintain the best software in the floral industry through analysis and design and will be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams. The Business Analyst works with stakeholders from all business units and related third parties to define and document business processes and software requirements for technology initiatives, including online products, content management systems and business information systems.
This position will be located at our Paragould, Arkansas location.
- Partner with Project Management team in managing projects as assigned
- Extend and bring consistency to Teleflora’s project management and business analysis methodology
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements gathering sessions, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task, and workflow analysis
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Functional requirements (Business Requirements Document), Use Cases, GUI, Screen design, and Interface design
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
- Serve as the conduit between the customer community and the software development team through which requirements flow
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Perform activities in compliance with IT standards and procedures, audit requirements, reliability, quality, and security
- Maintain awareness of departmental budget goals
- Develop consistent and prioritized lists for managing non-project work tasks for the various business departments
- Maintain resource utilization statistics and availability analysis for projects
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations
- Perform other tasks as required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelors / Technical degree or equivalent work experience
Business Analysis Skills:
- Excellent skills in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and Visio
- Knowledge of MS Project, email/scheduling software application and Requirement Management Software
- Strong Business Process Modeling skills
- Knowledge of product management concepts and how enterprise software products are positioned and developed
- Strong Facilitation skills with the ability to lead requirements elicitation session and moderate brainstorming sessions
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes
- Strong Modeling skills with the ability to represent requirement information in graphical forms (object models, conceptual data models, process models)
- Excellent listening skills, to understand what people say and to detect what they might be hesitant to say
- Must exhibit leadership and strong project management skills, as well as the ability to work well with a matrix management environment
- Must be capable of working extended hours to meet company peaks
- Holiday time off will be limited due to increased order volume
- Fast-paced, solutions-oriented office environment
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company focus on wellness and health
Say everything and share your "Love Out Loud™" with the gift of Teleflora® flowers—all made by hand and delivered by hand by your local florist. With more than 10,000 member florists in North America alone, Teleflora offers the kind of personal touches, artistry and expertise you expect from a trusted neighborhood florist—even if that neighborhood is across the country. No prepackaged flowers in nondescript boxes dropped on your doorstep—Teleflora's network of professional florists creates artistic arrangements personally delivered in a vase, often on the same day. Teleflora makes every day an occasion with a two-in-one gift that includes a multipurpose keepsake container for long-lasting enjoyment. For more, visit: www.teleflora.com, or follow us on Instagram and Facebook and tag your own #LoveOutLoud moment.
Teleflora has been part of The Wonderful Company since 1979. The Wonderful Company is an Equality Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.