Are you looking for a stable career path with room to grow? Are you driven to win by supporting your teammates?
Suterra is seeking motivated individuals to join our Chemical Operations team and continue to accelerate the growth of the world’s leading biorational agricultural protection company. If you are enthusiastic about working in a safety-driven environment and you are energized by teamwork, this is the role for you.
- Starting pay is $22.00 per hour.
- After a year of service and a fully signed-off training list, team members become eligible for Lead roles, which will carry an additional $2.00 per hour increase.
- After successful training and demonstrated capability, opportunity to move to the Chemical Systems Technician team, offering increased compensation opportunities.
- Schedule is made a year in advance; know every day you are working for the entire year!
- 12-hour shifts, 2 hours overtime guaranteed each shift.
- 3-4 days off each week.
- 10% night shift premium pay.
- Rotating night shift on a quarterly basis.
- Overtime opportunities available.
As a successful candidate, you will bring excellent attention to detail and communication skills in order to work closely with the Chemical Systems Technician team. Our facility is equipped with state-of-the-art processing equipment and specifically designed to lead the industry in safety standards. Our team continually produces new products that have a direct impact on the quality of the international agricultural food supply.
- Operate a forklift.
- Receive materials and conduct sampling, placarding and storage.
- Stage materials for production use.
- Support waste drum staging and loading.
- Ship and receive materials.
- Conduct cycle counts and material verification.
- Review and replenish Kanban items and stations.
- Fill and empty bulk solvent totes.
- Focus on safety.
- Forklift experience preferred, but not required.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to adhere to standard operating procedures.
- Ability to be self-directed.
Suterra is wholly owned by The Wonderful Company
The Wonderful Company, headquartered in Los Angeles, is privately held $6 billion global agribusiness company with consumer brands including Wonderful® Pistachios, Wonderful® Halos®, POM Wonderful®, FIJI® Water, JUSTIN® and Landmark® wines, as well as the Teleflora® flower delivery service.
To learn more about The Wonderful Company, visit www.wonderful.com, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. To view the current Corporate Social Responsibility report, visit www.wonderful.com/csr.
The Wonderful Company is an Equality Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, region, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.