Wonderful Agency is the award-winning full-service in-house agency that operates as exclusive creator of marketing communications and brand experiences for such iconic businesses as FIJI Water, POM Wonderful, Wonderful Pistachios, Wonderful Halos, JUSTIN, Landmark, and Lewis Cellars wines, Teleflora, and more.
Are you organized, process-oriented, deadline-driven, and able to coolly manage multiple projects at once? Then we’re looking for you to join our Project Management team. As a Wonderful project manager, you’ll play a pivotal role in keeping projects across our brands on task and delivered on time. You’ll be responsible for overseeing the creative and production processes from concept to launch. You’ll assist in managing brand team expectations and tracking timelines, and you’ll run point on communicating project statuses between the Agency and brand stakeholders. Once settled into the position, you’ll be encouraged to bring new process and improvement ideas to the table.
We work a hybrid schedule with an in-office requirement Monday-Wednesday and the option to work remotely on Thursday and Friday.
- Manage multiple projects (both digital and offline) simultaneously from concept to delivery
- Create and maintain project plans, schedules, documentation, and specs as needed
- Lead the communication of goals, deliverables, timelines, and status updates to both the Agency and client teams
- Identify and communicate issues and roadblocks with appropriate teams while having a POV on recommended solutions
- Ensure the final product is consistent with the Agency and client’s vision, budget, and timeline
- Build strong working relationships within the Agency, as well as with clients, to set project expectations and consistently communicate progress or identify issues early on
- Collaborate with other PMs and the creative team to ensure project resources are assigned appropriately
- Actively contribute to the development of the Agency’s culture and standards of quality
- Always create an environment that is collaborative and dependable
- 4-5+ years as a project manager in a full-service ad agency preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
- Solid understanding of agency processes, including creative production (broadcast and print) and digital builds
- Exemplary follow-through and organizational skills
- Proven history of managing small- to large-sized projects
- Impeccable attention to detail, with an emphasis on maintaining creative excellence
- Experience as a problem-solver who is able to listen, gather information, evaluate the situation, and make informed decisions
- Capability to use or learn a variety of project management tools such as ClickUp, Smartsheet Workfront, Monday, Asana, etc.
Pay Range: $90,000.00 and may include a discretionary bonus. Final compensation will be dependent upon skills & experience.
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company prioritizes wellness through its Wonderful NOW (Nourish Our Wellness) Initiative, which provides a robust suite of wellness offerings such as access to mental health resources and life coaching, employee community groups, cash rewards for healthy habits, and on-demand fitness videos
Wonderful Agency is one of the largest full-service in-house advertising, marketing, research and consumer insights, packaging, product design, and communications agencies in the United States. Working exclusively across The Wonderful Company’s iconic brand portfolio, Wonderful Agency manages all creative work across media platforms, including television, web, print, outdoor, point-of-sale (POS), mobile, publicity, and social media. Wonderful Agency is highly integrated in direct brand and product development decisions with company owners, business unit leadership, legal, strategy and other key stakeholders.
To learn more about The Wonderful Company, its products, and its core values, please visit wonderful.com, or follow The Wonderful Company on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. To learn more about The Wonderful Company’s corporate social responsibility impact, visit csr.wonderful.com.
The Wonderful Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.