Teleflora brings together the time-honored tradition of sending flowers with the modern benefits of an advanced florist network, offering the kind of personal touches, artistry and expertise you expect from a trusted neighborhood florist--even if that neighborhood is across the country.
We are currently seeking to add a member to our Point of Sale Technician department in our Paragould, AR office.
This fast-paced position assists Teleflora florists via phone, email, and chat sessions in support of various application software packages, operating systems, and hardware. The successful candidate will use active listening, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills to identify and resolve the customer's issues. Educate our florists on the features and functionality of the applications, all while providing excellent customer service..
- Assist and troubleshoot Teleflora Florists in support of various application software packages, PC operating systems, and basic hardware via phone/email/chat.
- Log calls into the Call / Problem Tracking system
- Meet or exceed the standards set within the department for effective call resolution and production
- Escalate and direct customer calls as needed
- Provide user feedback to management, quality assurance, and development.
- Perform all activities in compliance with audit standards in reliability, security, and quality
- Prepare reporting as required
- Perform other tasks as required
- Maintain communication via multiple platforms
- Work independently with strong time management and organizational skills
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
Completion of MIS, Networking or Accounting courses at the college level or 2-4 years equivalent work experience is helpful.
Experience: Experience with personal computers, operating systems, utility programs and commands. Customer Service experience is a plus.
Knowledge: Basic knowledge of various PC hardware platforms and operating systems, with a fundamental understanding of business applications.
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company focus on wellness and health
Say everything and share your "Love Out Loud™" with the gift of Teleflora® flowers—all made by hand and delivered by hand by your local florist. With more than 10,000 member florists in North America alone, Teleflora offers the kind of personal touches, artistry and expertise you expect from a trusted neighborhood florist—even if that neighborhood is across the country. No prepackaged flowers in nondescript boxes dropped on your doorstep—Teleflora's network of professional florists creates artistic arrangements personally delivered in a vase, often on the same day. Teleflora makes every day an occasion with a two-in-one gift that includes a multipurpose keepsake container for long-lasting enjoyment. For more, visit: www.teleflora.com, or follow us on Instagram and Facebook and tag your own #LoveOutLoud moment.
Teleflora has been part of The Wonderful Company since 1979. The Wonderful Company is an Equality Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.