Do you want to play a leadership role in driving innovation in a new and transformational industry? Are you driven to win by supporting your teammates?
Suterra is seeking a motivated person to join our operations leadership team and continue to accelerate the growth of the world’s leading biopesticide company. Suterra creates insect management products that use naturally occurring compounds that are non-toxic, leave no harmful residues on food, and do not leach into soil or groundwater.
As a successful applicant, you will bring experience in quality control and excellent attention to detail to a cross-functional team that is fundamentally changing the nature of the global food supply.
As a Quality Technician, you will perform routine inspections during the production process and manage full-circle investigations when non-conformances occur. We're looking for someone who wants to play a pivotal role in the management of our raw materials, finished goods, and quality control processes.
This position is based in our Bend, Oregon headquarters and requires onsite presence Monday – Friday 5:00 am-3:30 pm.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Lead the Quality function in partnership with our Engineering team at our state-of-the-art Bend, OR headquarters, overseeing inspections, training, and investigations.
- Audit manufacturing processes and coach team members on adherence to procedures.
- Utilize ERP systems to track materials and maintain inventory control.
- Develop deep knowledge of production equipment and its impact on quality.
- Strong organizational skills to maintain control of the inventory in question.
- Energetic, can-do approach when faced with new challenges.
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse group of people to maintain and enforce quality standards.
Suterra is wholly owned by The Wonderful Company
The Wonderful Company, headquartered in Los Angeles, is privately held $6 billion global agribusiness company with consumer brands including Wonderful® Pistachios, Wonderful® Halos®, POM Wonderful®, FIJI® Water, JUSTIN® and Landmark® wines, as well as the Teleflora® flower delivery service.
To learn more about The Wonderful Company, visit www.wonderful.com, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. To view the current Corporate Social Responsibility report, visit www.wonderful.com/csr.
The Wonderful Company is an Equality Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, region, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.