Wonderful Sales is the sales and merchandising organization for The Wonderful Company – but you may know us as Wonderful Pistachios, FIJI Water, POM Wonderful, and Wonderful Halos.
We currently have a great opportunity for a Retail Sales Merchandiser in the Eugene, OR area. The Wonderful Sales Merchandiser role is responsible to increase brand awareness for the grocery store shopper promoting some of the most known household brands. This is a full-time position with amazing benefits including a company car with a gas card and a Monday to Friday work schedule starting at 7am each day.
- Develop and maintain 120+ grocery retail relationships, driving within an assigned 100+ mile range territory, selling and up-selling the allocated Wonderful products
- Determine the best location for displays within each store for sales of all Wonderful brand products
- Rotate and stock all company authorized products on each grocery store call
- Maintain product placement schematic integrity while managing re-merchandising projects including grand openings and remodels as requested by the retailer
- Accurately record and report product and chain-specific information, documenting daily activities and accomplishments
- Execute, maintain, and monitor all company-driven marketing initiatives and programs including maintenance of POS and coupon/tie-in programs
- Provide chain-specific information and communication daily
- Proven retail sales success promoting grocery store products with the ability to form partnerships with store and produce managers, preferably within food and beverage
- Capability to provide compelling rationales to store management staff to display and purchase against the competition
- Prior experience and understanding of managing a large store territory and daily drive time
- Possess excellent selling, negotiation, and partnership-building skills
- Remain detail-oriented, goal-minded, problem-solving while working independently
- Enjoy working with people and being able to apply effective interpersonal and time management skills to get your work done
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
- Clean driving record - background check will be conducted
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Capability to work early mornings with a 7am start time
- Live within territory boundaries as established; may require minimal overnight travel depending on territory
- Company car, gas card, maintenance card, and technology equipment and support provided
- Competitive benefits package including Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k match
- Wonderful Giving (www.wonderfulgiving.com) -- allowing you to donate company money to a cause and non-profit charity of your choice
- Company prioritizes wellness through its Wonderful NOW (Nourish Our Wellness) initiative, which provides a robust suite of wellness offerings such as access to mental health resources and life coaching, employee community groups, cash rewards for healthy habits, and on-demand fitness videos.
Wonderful Sales is the sales and merchandising organization for The Wonderful Company, headquartered in Los Angeles, California, and services Wonderful Pistachios, Wonderful Halos, Wonderful Seedless Lemons, POM Wonderful, and FIJI Water.
As an in-house sales organization focused exclusively on Wonderful products, Wonderful Sales™ has a unique competitive advantage, which allows the team to achieve maximum visibility and sales for our food and beverage products in an increasingly crowded marketplace. Our associates support nearly 23,000 supermarkets and retailers across the U.S. and Canada and are devoted to promoting our high-quality branded products through distribution, shelving, merchandising, pricing, and promotions.
To learn more about The Wonderful Company, its products, and its core values, please visit wonderful.com, or follow The Wonderful Company on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. To learn more about The Wonderful Company’s corporate social responsibility impact, visit csr.wonderful.com.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.