Fiji Water is bottle at source in a world class facility with state of the art equipment located at Yaqara and is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons for the open positions.
- Operates assigned vehicles in a safe and courteous manner.
- Maintains defensive driving.
- Keeps assigned vehicles clean inside and outside.
- Maintains accurate, up-to-date records on mileage books, vehicle safety checklist, fuel record book, incident reports, accidents reports and other records that are required by the Administrative Coordinator.
- Performs daily checks on assigned vehicle as per basic checks, radiator, engine oil dip stick, wiper water and tyres.
- Performs minor vehicle repairs and Tyre change.
- Checks fuel level for assigned vehicles daily.
- Coordinates the schedule for major or periodic vehicle maintenance with the Administrative Coordinator to minimise service disruption.
- Responds immediately to accidents or medical emergencies by notifying emergency response, providers, supervisor and rendering First Aid until emergency personnel arrive.
- Drivers must adhere to the NWVL Drivers Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains water ration area as per GMP requirements, ensuring packing of rejected bottles for water ration purposes.
- Performs any other duties as assigned.
- Supports and participates in organisational philanthropic, quality, safety and environmental initiatives across the site and other area of operation.
- Executes administrative tasks
- Year 12 or Form 6 pass.
- 5 years’ experience (driving buses or trucks)
- Valid driving license (Groups 2, 3,4,5, 6, 7 & 9).
- Good communication skills.
- Certificate in Frist Aid (optional).
- Valid Defensive Driving certificate.
- Basic computer skills
- Trade Certificate in related field is (optional)
If you are keen to develop your career in an exciting business with a well-regarded brand, then this could be for you.
Successful applicants must be able to work shift work with a shift pattern that includes nights, afternoons and weekends, have good work ethics, self-motivation, proven problem-solving capacity and sufficient experience in manufacturing, be able to meet the fast pace of the nature of business demands with a “can do” approach and be committed to delivering outputs within timelines, punctual, a team player, reliable and can work with minimum supervision; supports organisational philanthropic, quality and environmental initiatives and models Company’s core values: Do What’s Right; Working Together; Nourish and Develops; Adapt and Grow.
Please submit your applications through the link provided.
FIJI Water thanks all potential applicants and advises that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
NWVL is an Equal Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, age, or other protected categories outlined by local legislation.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.