Fiji Water is bottle at source in a world class facility with state of the art equipment located at Yaqara and is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons for the open positions.
- Records all finished goods in Oracle daily.
- Maintains and control container inventory and production files as requested within an appropriate time frame for recall and audit purposes.
- Retrieves data on FG’s and update FW forum on container and case count per shift.
- Engages in maintaining a high standard of safety, forklift availability and schedule adherence.
- Maintains accuracy of FG’s loaded, assists team during market changeover, provides technical and operational support to operations group to maintain an OEE above 85%
- Provides Technical and operational support to the production group to maintain an OEE level at or above 85%
- Has a thorough understanding of the safe work practices and ensure the OH&S procedures are upheld in the workplace.
- Flexibility to operate and maintain all production equipment including but not limited to: Forklift, Blower/Filler, labeler, shrink wrapper, case erectors, case packer, case sealer, palletizer, and stretch wrapper.
- Responds to and corrects operational issues including elementary maintenance and adjustment
- Carries out AM checks as planned and escalate predictive failures to relevant stakeholders.
- Executes hand palletizing or manual task as machines go down.
- Enters downtime into EIT system
- Assists production when required particularly palletizer & Raw material delivery
- Executes administrative responsibilities
- Ability to work a shift pattern that will include nights and weekends
- Supports organizational quality and environmental initiatives across the site.
- Models Company’s core values: Continuous Learning, Insight to Action, Passionate Advocate for Our Brand, Respect for Each Other and Departmental Collaboration
- Form 6 Level education
- 3-5 years’ experience in similar role, with at least 2 years of experience in operating forklifts
- Computer literate
- Holds a valid Group 9 Driving License
If you are keen to develop your career in an exciting business with a well-regarded brand, then this could be for you.
Successful applicants must be able to work shift work with a shift pattern that includes nights, afternoons and weekends, have good work ethics, self-motivation, proven problem-solving capacity and sufficient experience in manufacturing, be able to meet the fast pace of the nature of business demands with a “can do” approach and be committed to delivering outputs within timelines, punctual, a team player, reliable and can work with minimum supervision; supports organisational philanthropic, quality and environmental initiatives and models Company’s core values: Do What’s Right; Working Together; Nourish and Develops; Adapt and Grow.
Please submit your applications through the link provided.
FIJI Water thanks all potential applicants and advises that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
NWVL is an Equal Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, age, or other protected categories outlined by local legislation.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.