Wonderful Pistachios is the world's largest vertically integrated pistachio processor and marketer. Located in California's Central Valley, our nuts are Non-GMO Project Verified and sustainably harvested, providing a smart, healthy choice for consumers around the world. Wonderful Pistachios are the original plant-based protein, and are a tasty tribute to snacking done right. Wonderful Pistachios’ iconic “Get Crackin” ads demonstrate how great taste and healthy habits can go hand in hand. Available in both sweet & savory varieties, our nuts can be found in stores nationwide and online under the flagship brands Wonderful® Pistachios and Wonderful® Pistachios No Shells. We are seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our team!
We work a hybrid schedule with an in-office requirement Monday-Wednesday and the option to work remotely on Thursday and Friday.
- Process and post incoming payments from customers accurately and in a timely manner.
- Reconcile accounts and resolve discrepancies with customers.
- Provide invoice copies and statements for customers.
- Maintain accurate records of transactions and account balances.
- Responsible for the collection activities for produce accounts by email and phone regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process, and review account adjustments, and resolve client discrepancies and short payments.
- Prepare timely and accurate past-due reporting.
- Ensure accurate and timely invoicing – EDI
- Familiarity with navigating customer web portal to locate remittance detail and file claims.
- 2-3 years of experience with both accounts receivable, collections and deduction research and reconciliation
- Excellent communication skills
- Detailed solution provider
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Proficient in the use of Excel, Word, Power Point and Microsoft Office applications
- Oracle and Demantra experience a plus
- Knowledge of vendor compliance and routing guides
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Pay Rate: $22.00- 26.00 per hour. Final compensation will be dependent upon skills & experience.
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company prioritizes wellness through its Wonderful NOW (Nourish Our Wellness) initiative, which provides a robust suite of wellness offerings such as access to mental health resources and life coaching, employee community groups, cash rewards for healthy habits, and on-demand fitness videos
Wonderful Pistachios, America's #1 Nut, is available in five In-Shell varieties and seven No Shells varieties for a perfect guilt-free snack. Made by the world's largest integrated pistachio processor and marketer located in California's Central Valley, Wonderful Pistachios are Non-GMO Project Verified, providing a smart, healthy choice for consumers around the world. Wonderful Pistachios can be found in stores globally and online.
Wonderful Pistachios is part of The Wonderful Company, a privately held company with a portfolio that includes other No. 1 brands such as POM Wonderful, FIJI Water, Wonderful Halos, JUSTIN wine, and Teleflora. For more information about Wonderful Pistachios, please visit wonderfulpistachios.com, or follow Wonderful Pistachios on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok. To learn more about The Wonderful Company’s corporate social responsibility impact, visit csr.wonderful.com.
The Wonderful Company is an Equality Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.