Fiji Water is bottle at source in a world class facility with state of the art equipment located at Yaqara and is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons for the open positions.
- Conducts Finished Goods recording, manage and maintain Finished goods accuracy
- Assign Finished goods for export and coordinates the release of shipping documents to local shipping agents
- Verify bill of lading against NWVL shipping document for all export shipments.
- Coordinates and manages documents between the NWVL documentation team, container agents, Fleet logistics and the USA Logistics and warehouse team. Updates Oracle with the vessel details for every shipment out of Fiji.
- Communicates with container agents and with the USA Logistics team on revised BOLs (prior to departure from New Zealand): Revised NWVL documents, short shipments, damaged containers, new container/seal numbers, data variance, split purchase orders.
- Coordinate the empty container deliveries to the plant, work with the Fiji Water planners and all container agents ensuring all empty container requirements are met on a weekly basis.
- Manage and coordinate local orders and delivery.
- Compile and prepare the department monthly KPI data
- Creates and updates logistics reports on shared and electronic files.
- Manage container utilization to eliminate container detention
- Update and manage Roster Key entries and verifications for the department
- Assists with other administrative tasks that may be required by management.
- Create, implement, and maintain all documentation of all Logistics processes (SOP/SWI).
- Supports organizational philanthropic, quality, and environmental initiatives and models Company’s core values: Continuous Learning, Insight to Action, Passionate Advocate for Our Brand, Respect for Each Other, and Departmental Collaboration
- Form 7 pass
- Certification in supply chain management or 3 years’ experience with related field.
- Ability to demonstrate advance MS Office and Excel skills.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Extensive Manufacturing or Shipping background, especially in bottling environment with technical experience.
- Valid group 9 driving license
If you are keen to develop your career in an exciting business with a well-regarded brand, then this could be for you.
Successful applicants must be able to work shift work with a shift pattern that includes nights, afternoons and weekends, have good work ethics, self-motivation, proven problem-solving capacity and sufficient experience in manufacturing, be able to meet the fast pace of the nature of business demands with a “can do” approach and be committed to delivering outputs within timelines, punctual, a team player, reliable and can work with minimum supervision; supports organisational philanthropic, quality and environmental initiatives and models Company’s core values: Do What’s Right; Working Together; Nourish and Develops; Adapt and Grow.
Please submit your applications through the link provided.
FIJI Water thanks all potential applicants and advises that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
NWVL is an Equal Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, age, or other protected categories outlined by local legislation.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.