Fiji Water is bottle at source in a world class facility with state of the art equipment located at Yaqara and is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons for the open positions.
What will you learn:
- Foundation records management – filing system, online ERP’s/software.
- Conduct research on industry trends.
- Collaborate with colleagues on various projects, providing assistance as needed.
- Observe and learn from experienced professionals in your field of interest.
- Participate in team meetings and take notes as required.
- Share your insights and ideas to contribute to company goals.
- Take advantage of learning opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge.
- Assist with any other tasks or projects assigned by your supervisor.
- Understand Machine operations, build SOPs, standard works instruction and maintenance program.
- Learn how to work on softwares; data accuracy and attention to details; meeting data capture timelines;
What you need to have:
- Currently pursuing a relevant degree or diploma program\ Or graduated.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Proficiency in office software (e.g., Microsoft Office).
- Willingness to acquire new skills and adapt to various tasks.
- Ability to handle different projects and tasks as assigned.
- Basic problem-solving skills and a proactive attitude.
- Being on time for work and meetings.
- Ability to pay close attention to tasks and produce accurate work.
- Maintaining a respectful and professional demeanor in the workplace.
If you are keen to develop your career in an exciting business with a well-regarded brand, then this could be for you.
Successful applicants must be able to work shift work with a shift pattern that includes nights, afternoons and weekends, have good work ethics, self-motivation, proven problem-solving capacity and sufficient experience in manufacturing, be able to meet the fast pace of the nature of business demands with a “can do” approach and be committed to delivering outputs within timelines, punctual, a team player, reliable and can work with minimum supervision; supports organisational philanthropic, quality and environmental initiatives and models Company’s core values: Do What’s Right; Working Together; Nourish and Develops; Adapt and Grow.
Please submit your applications through the link provided.
FIJI Water thanks all potential applicants and advises that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
NWVL is an Equal Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, age, or other protected categories outlined by local legislation.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.