Neptune Pacific Direct Line (NPDL) operates market leading brands in shipping and logistics services across 18 Pacific Island markets. NPDL is the largest carrier in its core Pacific Island markets operating eight container ships and servicing 18 Pacific Island nations.
We currently have a great role for someone with prior experience in shipping in a similar position for Operations Support Officer.
- Cancellation of bill of lading from shipping Agents and stamping of IFS dockets from BAF,PTL and other shipping Agents.
- Coordinating with Transport team on delivery of shipments
- Carry out BAF & FRCS bookings
- Coordinate container inspections
- Liase with Customs Brokers on BAF requirements and other updates from operations team
- Delivering of shipments within the allocated time frame
- Observing all OHS rules as outlined by the company, shipping and government agencies
- 2+ years’ experience in a freight or customs clearance industry
- Hold a valid Group 2 and 6 Driving license mandatory
- Able to read documentation including Bill of Lading
- Completion of Secondary School studies or equivalent
- Pro-active team player, ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Keen on physical and outdoor work
- Able to work flexible hours as and when required
- Competitive benefits package (salary plus bonus).
- Opportunity for development and internal mobility.
- Wonderful Giving - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice.
- Project Wonderful - Staff spend a day in the community helping with various projects.
- Company focused on wellness and health
If you are a self-starter with an interest in developing your skills in the logistics industry, then this could be you.
Application close on 30 October, 2023 and can be submitted online.
To be considered for this role you must have the legal right to live and work in Fiji.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.