Williams & Gosling Pte Ltd, a market leader in freight and logistics, is part of a wider group of companies owned by Neptune Pacific Direct Line, a sister Company to FIJI Water.
We currently have a great opportunity for the position of Exports Freight Clerk based at our Nadi Office who will be responsible for coordinating and liaising directly with customers and stakeholders the booking and documentation of all export shipments. The Exports Frieght Clerk will report directly to the Exports Manager.
- Check Day to Day Execution of AWB’s for correct rating, rate class with correct information as per client/IATA requirement
- Check Airline rates on AWB/Job sheet and ATS invoices correctly, with correct job #s
- Check all export entries before lodgment to customs with correct tariff, procedure
- Ensure WEA internal/cash accounts are cleared
- Ensure following documents are compiled; Shipper’s letter of instruction, CAAF Security declaration, Job Sheet, Check List, Pre-alerts being sent, Cooler storage form completed
- Handling of Vaccines, life animal shipments, Dangerous Goods.
- Assisting with Operations; booking airlines, executing AWB, preparation of export entries, monitor and update freezer rooms
- Get customs license to assess customs entries.
- Order stock items in absence of Export Manager if required.
- Monitor usage & report monthly usage to head office.
- Attend to customer issues on export and meet & discuss issues with ATS
- Ensure Export premises, assets and facilities are in clean & in order at all times.
- Monitor FEA (WEA) properties such as TUG, cooler & freezers, bond area.
- Provide Quotation to local & International clients on request.
- Ensure that all airline/quarantine/government procedures are followed and notes are endorsed on each quotation with quote reference, then send to clients/agents
- Check on WG security document- consignment, personal effects shipment, special handling requirements
- Diploma in Customs
- Computer skills mainly in all MS software, must in Word, excel, PowerPoint
- DG Certified
- Basic Cargo
- AVSEC quality Control certified
- ASTP 1, 2, 3 Certified
- TSA certified
Our NPDL Contribution:
- Competitive benefits package
- Opportunity for development and internal mobility
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Project Wonderful - Staff spend a day in the community helping with various projects
- Company focused on wellness and health
If you are a self-starter with an interest in developing your skills in the logistics industry, then this could be you.
To be considered for this role you must have the legal right to live and work in Fiji.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.