From tree to table, POM Wonderful delivers a whole lot of health. Known for our iconic double-bubble bottle, we grow, harvest, package, and market fresh pomegranates, pomegranate arils, and a selection of delicious pomegranate-blended juices and teas. With over 9,000 acres in California’s Central Valley, POM Wonderful is committed sustainability and innovation while we continue to unleash the antioxidant power of our handpicked pomegranates.
Join us as our Operations and Production Scheduling Analyst! Take on dynamic analysis projects, forecasting sales and raw fruit requirements, scheduling production plants, managing warehouse transfers, and optimizing inventory levels. Collaborate directly with POM's leadership team, influencing crucial day-to-day business decisions. This role offers a unique opportunity to shape the business landscape and contribute to our success.
What our Operations and Production Scheduling Analyst will do:
- Work with internal sales team on matching supply availability to demand requests
- Assist in developing sales ramp plan to successfully launch the season
- Manage transfers of raw fruit and/or finished goods to and from outside cold storage warehouses
- Create daily inventory position reports for management team
- Create and maintain the available to sell tool
- Track and manage finished goods expirations
- Arils scheduling
- Back up fresh and beverage scheduling
- Track and analyze daily production yield to identify trends and make suggestions
- Implement the use of lean and continuous improvement tools in daily tasks
Are you the right fit for this role?
Skills & experience that are necessary as our Operations and Production Scheduling Analyst will include, but not limited to:
- Experience working in fresh fruit production and/or Agriculture (preferred)
- Experience working the intricacies of cold storage products
- Strong analytical and technical skills using advanced functions in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to swiftly and effectively conduct sales/production analysis in a time-sensitive and high-volume environment
- Ability to create a problem-solving culture, focused on identifying/addressing root causes of performance shortfalls
- Effectively communicate across all levels of the organization
- Ability to take charge and make decisions in a high intensity, fast-paced environment
Pay Range: $65,000-$75,000 and may include a discretionary bonus. Final compensation will be dependent upon skills & experience.
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Access to a fully equipped On-site Gym
- On-site subsidized Cafe
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company focus on wellness and health including virtual yoga and mindful meditation classes
Check out our newest solar farm!
POM Wonderful is part of The Wonderful Company, a privately held $5 billion company, which also has other No. 1 brands such as Wonderful® Pistachios, FIJI® Water, Wonderful® Halos®, JUSTIN® Wine, and Teleflora®. To learn more about The Wonderful Company, visit www.wonderful.com, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
The Wonderful Company’s connection to consumers has health at its heart and giving back in its DNA. The company has a long-standing commitment to corporate social responsibility, including more than $2.5BN invested in education, health and wellness, community development, and sustainability initiatives across California’s Central Valley, Fiji, and the world.
The Wonderful Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.