Fiji Water is bottle at source in a world class facility with state of the art equipment located at Yaqara and is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons for the open positions.
- Monitor the availability and carry out preventative maintenance ensuring optimum capacity of Utilities plant and its auxiliaries, but not limited to generators, microturbines, chillers, compressors, and AHU.
- Set up machines at the beginning of shift to ensure proper working order.
- Maintain and clean machines before and after each shift.
- Monitor machines during every process to ensure optimum output.
- Troubleshoot problems during machine operation.
- Maintain activity log: by managing periodic checks on output and conditions, also raise work orders and works requests in MEX.
- Perform safety checks on the machine.
- Flexibility to operate and maintain all utilities equipment.
- Respond to and correct operational issues including elementary maintenance.
- Escalate issues beyond elementary repair capabilities and assist Manager Utilities as required to effect repairs and maintenance.
- Respond to and correct issues concerning 7s\housekeeping of Utilities Building.
- Supports organizational quality and environmental initiatives across the site.
- Trade certificate in Fitting & Machining or Plant Maintenance or related field or 5 years as a maintenance fitter.
- Served as an apprentice in the related field.
- Extensive knowledge in diesel power generation.
- Strong communication and written skills
- Knowledge in the application of using Lean problem-solving tools
If you are keen to develop your career in an exciting business with a well-regarded brand, then this could be for you.
Successful applicants must be able to work shift work with a shift pattern that includes nights, afternoons and weekends, have good work ethics, self-motivation, proven problem-solving capacity and sufficient experience in manufacturing, be able to meet the fast pace of the nature of business demands with a “can do” approach and be committed to delivering outputs within timelines, punctual, a team player, reliable and can work with minimum supervision; supports organisational philanthropic, quality and environmental initiatives and models Company’s core values: Do What’s Right; Working Together; Nourish and Develops; Adapt and Grow.
Please submit your applications through the link provided.
FIJI Water thanks all potential applicants and advises that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
NWVL is an Equal Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, age, or other protected categories outlined by local legislation.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.