Teleflora, with a nationwide network of florists, has become the world’s largest flower delivery service. With more than 10,000 member florists in North America, we lead the industry by working directly with our florists to hand-arrange and hand deliver every bouquet! We’re a sustainable network of locally owned florists. Teleflora provides innovative marketing, education and technology to make sure our member florists get the resources they need to thrive, creating beautiful bouquets with keepsake vases delivered to your door.
Are you looking for a great place to work and have building maintenance experience? Teleflora is hiring! The ideal candidate will have experience in general building maintenance (painting, basic electrical, plumbing, general repairs, grounds maintenance). This person will assist in maintaining Teleflora’s building and ground to provide employees with a safe, attractive and comfortable place to work.
- Performs routine maintenance throughout the building and grounds
- Make general maintenance repairs to the building, grounds and equipment
- Move office furniture and supplies as needed
- Provide backup and assistance to warehouse shipping services
- Additional duties as required
High School diploma or equivalent
- General Knowledge of tools
- Manual dexterity and problem solving skills
- Able to bend, squat, stoop and crawl
- Able to do heavy (80 pounds or more) lifting and carrying
- Must be able to reach above head, climb ladders and be in confined areas
- Strong attention to detail to ensure all jobs are completed in an exemplary manner and potential hazards or warning signs of problems are not overlooked
- Must be able to clearly communicate with team members
- Must be able to acquire forklift certification (training will be provided)
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Experience in plumbing, mechanical, refrigeration and electrical repair is preferred but not required
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company focus on wellness and health
Say everything and share your "Love Out Loud™" with the gift of Teleflora® flowers—all made by hand and delivered by hand by your local florist. With more than 10,000 member florists in North America alone, Teleflora offers the kind of personal touches, artistry and expertise you expect from a trusted neighborhood florist—even if that neighborhood is across the country. No prepackaged flowers in nondescript boxes dropped on your doorstep—Teleflora's network of professional florists creates artistic arrangements personally delivered in a vase, often on the same day. Teleflora makes every day an occasion with a two-in-one gift that includes a multipurpose keepsake container for long-lasting enjoyment. For more, visit: www.teleflora.com, or follow us on Instagram and Facebook and tag your own #LoveOutLoud moment.
Teleflora has been part of The Wonderful Company since 1979. The Wonderful Company is an Equality Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.