Neptune Pacific Direct Line (NPDL) is experiencing a period of significant transformation. Formed in 2020, Neptune Pacific Line acquired Pacific Direct Line, bringing together two of the South Pacific’s top shipping and logistics companies to support the full supply chain of our customers in the region. NPDL is part of The Wonderful Company headquartered in Los Angeles, CA. Its other companies include FIJI Water, Justin and Landmark Vineyards, Vintage Nurseries, Wonderful Citrus, Wonderful Pistachios, Teleflora, POM Wonderful and Suterra.
The Inside Sales team currently have a great opportunity for an energetic, motivated individual to coordinate overall sales support and manage activity to support the Fijian Sales Managers. This person must have excellent analytical and quantitative skills, high level capabilities for preparing power point presentations, accompanied by advanced organizational skills and the ability to multitask priorities. This position will work collaboratively with many departments across the Company to unify the goals and strategies for the Sales division. The Inside Sales Coordinator will report to the Inside Sales Lead. The position of Inside Sales Coordinator will be based at our Head office, Suva.
- Provide sales and administrative support to the Inside Sales Coordinator Lead and the Sales Managers including preparing sales presentations, tenders, quotations and assisting with the production of sales reports
- Accurately maintain the group wide customer data base in a timely manner in CargoWise to ensure accurate information flows into the billing module
- Assist the team in maintaining timely and accurate records including daily/weekly/monthly sales reports & tracker
- Measure, track and communicate progress on a regular basis to Sales Managers
- Communicate and follow up effectively with Sales, Customer Service and Trade team members
- Store and maintain archive of all work and applicable supporting documentation in organized shared drives and websites
- Build and maintain effective customer relationships
- Identify potential improvement opportunities that arise. Where required, prepare reports that demonstrate the potential costs, risks and benefits of these opportunities.
- Act as a role model championing Way of Work
- Challenges status quo and recommends alternative solutions
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within similar role in shipping
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills
- Intermediate user of MS with expertise in PowerPoint
- Advanced organizational skills and the ability to multitask priorities
- Self-motivated and driven, with ability to work with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Results driven and customer orientated
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Adaptable and pro-active team player
- Experience in shipping ERP required (CargoWise is advantageous)
Our NPDL Contribution:
- Competitive benefits package
- Opportunity for development and internal mobility
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Project Wonderful - Staff spend a day in the community helping with various projects
- Company focused on wellness and health
If you are a self-starter with an interest in developing your skills in the logistics industry, then this could be you.
Application can be submitted online.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.