Neptune Pacific Direct Line (NPDL) is experiencing a period of significant transformation. Formed in 2020, Neptune Pacific Line acquired Pacific Direct Line, bringing together two of the South Pacific’s top shipping and logistics companies to support the full supply chain of our customers in the region. NPDL is part of The Wonderful Company headquartered in Los Angeles, CA. Its other companies include FIJI Water, Justin and Landmark Vineyards, Vintage Nurseries, Wonderful Citrus, Wonderful Pistachios, Teleflora, POM Wonderful and Suterra.
As a Senior Business Systems Analyst on our Oracle Fusion Standardization Rollout, you will be at the forefront of our digital transformation, working to align our business processes with cutting-edge technology solutions. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, analyze business requirements, and help shape the successful adoption of Oracle Fusion across the organization. This role offers a unique opportunity to lead and contribute to a project that will redefine our operational efficiency and customer service. You will strategically orchestrate the analysis of intricate business challenges, leveraging Oracle Cloud ERP's financial modules.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborating with business teams to comprehend their processes, needs, and requirements, and identify effective Oracle Fusion Applications deployment areas.
- Designing and configuring Oracle Fusion Applications to meet specific business requirements, customizing applications, workflows, and processes in alignment with client objectives.
- Executing planned configuration and customization, including module setup, security configuration, system integration, and data migration if needed.
- Conducting rigorous testing of solutions to ensure desired functionality and performance standards, encompassing unit and system integration testing.
- Training end-users and providing continuous support and maintenance services and business staff for proficient Oracle Fusion Applications usage, promoting user adoption, addressing issues, offering updates, and ensuring seamless operation.
- Collaborating closely with the implementation project team, adhering to timelines, and communicating with stakeholders to ensure on-time, within-budget project completion.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive documentation of implemented solutions, configurations, user training guides, and processes.
- Offering technical assistance to identify, evaluate, and resolve day-to-day IT issues related to financial applications.
- Supporting core financial modules and supporting integrated SCM modules while understanding their finance module impact.
- Troubleshooting, analyzing, identifying root causes using TOAD/SQL Developer queries, and providing ad hoc reports upon request.
- Coordinating and guiding offshore teams for efficient issue resolution whilst resolving product issues by managing service tickets with product vendors, ensuring timely updates and escalations.
- Providing production support using service management tools for tracking, user communication, and service level management.
Project and Task Management:
- Creating and maintaining project plans for approved IT projects.
- Monitoring and controlling project activities, communicating status to key stakeholders, and implementing projects and enhancements using appropriate tools and methodologies.
- Coordinating and overseeing reports and technical development from geographically dispersed teams.
What you will bring to the table:
- Advanced understanding of Oracle Cloud ERP Finance modules, minimum 4-5 years implementation experience within large complex organisations in a multi-divisional environment.
- Strong functional expertise in core Oracle Applications.
- Preferred Bachelor's degree in accounting and finance.
- Ability to work with reporting and technical teams in designing and testing Reporting and Integration Requirements.
You'll showcase a deep understanding of how finance and accounting intricately influence Oracle Manufacturing, Inventory, Purchasing, and Order Management modules, while wielding expertise in the dynamic world of month-end closing processes and issue resolution. Your proficiency in Cloud Fusion Financial applications (or Oracle EBS), Desktop Integrator, Reporting Tools, SQL, and your enthusiastic embrace of new application modules and technologies will fuel your success. Your standout qualities include a familiarity with the seamless integration of Hyperion Financial Management tools with Oracle and a comprehensive knowledge of Oracle Cloud Reporting Tools like OTBI, FRS, FRC, and SmartView. Furthermore, a rock-solid grasp of AIM or equivalent project implementation methodologies, coupled with your adeptness in standard project management, positions you as an essential force in our multi-project environment, offering invaluable support to our diverse internal clientele. And if you bring previous experience in the Shipping Industry, you're truly setting yourself apart in an exciting way.
You are passionate about the importance of fantastic communication to share ideas, inspire, and create change. You are able to digest, distil, and communicate complex concepts in both written and verbal forms. You thrive being part of a collaborative and multidisciplinary team and building strong relationships both internally and externally. In addition, you are analytically minded and enjoy applying structured thinking and analysis techniques to complex problems.
This is a full-time permanent role based in Parnell, Auckland. In return we offer a challenging and stimulating environment. You will have the right to live and work in New Zealand at the time of applying. The successful candidate may be subject to undergo a Police Check and/or Pre-Employment Drug Test.
Our NPDL Contribution:
- Competitive benefits package (salary plus bonus)
- Hybrid working model
- Opportunity for development and internal mobility
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Project Wonderful - Staff spend a day in the community helping with various projects
- Company focused on wellness and health
If you are an experienced Senior Business Systems Analyst with a strong background in Oracle Fusion or similar ERP systems and are eager to contribute to a transformative project, then apply now!
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.