At Lewis Cellars, we take pride in our daily winemaking operations and the partnering relationships we have established in Napa Valley to ensure we source the finest fruit and create highly sought-after wines for every vintage. As we join The Wonderful Company, we are joining a luxury portfolio including iconic brands such as Justin Vineyards & Winery and Landmark Vineyards, as well as FIJI Water. Whether it's our water or wine, we are dedicated to doing business responsibly and seeking opportunities to make a difference. This means investing in sustainability, the environment, and local communities to enable positive change.
We are seeking a talented and driven performance Associate Manager, DTC Marketing to support DTC channel growth across our brands.
This role will have the unique opportunity to shape paid media strategies and manage channel programs that drive new customer acquisition and subscription growth. It will be at the forefront of leading analysis, solving complex problems and making strategic recommendations to drive the business forward. This role works cross-functionally with other teams (internal agency, Brand Marketing), as well as with partners, like Klaviyo and Attentive, to test and drive new marketing tactics and technologies.
We’re looking for someone with an analytical mind and relentless attitude in optimizing strategy to maximize growth. This person should be highly entrepreneurial, thrive on collaboration, and posses a holistic understanding of what it takes to acquire, engage and retain customers.
This role is included in the hybrid work schedule - Monday - Wednesday in the office, Thursday & Friday from home.
- Manage digital budgets across digital paid marketing channels, including Paid Search, Paid Social and Shopping
- Work closely with the in-house agency team to optimize media buying in an effort to hit growth targets in a cost-effective manner
- Align on channel forecasts and budget recommendations, with the speed and ownership to adjust tactics and strategies quickly based on learnings and opportunities
- Direct and partner with agencies to achieve goals and ROI targets
- Maintain and monitor key metrics across channels including budget pacing, LTV, and CAC
- Manage an experimentation roadmap to optimize performance including A/B creative tests, incrementality tests, and bidding algo tests
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the DTC landscape; analyze key competitors to provide insights and drive competitive advantages.
- 2-3 years of experience with organic and paid search marketing channels
- Direct, hands-on experience managing media buying, optimization (Paid Search, App Search), and strategic planning either at an agency or in-house
- Familiarity with CPA, CPC, CVR and LTV
- Highly proficient in Excel/Google Sheets, as well as a strong grasp of A/B testing, and metrics driven performance marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills; must be very comfortable with data analysis and able to use data to make decisions
- Experience with Web & App Tracking/Attribution (preferred)
- Experience working with DTC businesses (preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree required, ideally in Marketing, Business, Communications or similar
- CPG food & beverage industry experience a plus
Pay Range: $75,000 - $85,000 and may include a discretionary bonus. Final compensation will be dependent upon skills & experience.
- Competitive benefits package including Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k
- Continued training and generous Education Reimbursement Program
- Paid sick, vacation and holiday time
- Wonderful Giving (www.wonderfulgiving.com) -- allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company prioritizes wellness through its Wonderful NOW (Nourish Our Wellness) initiative, which provides a robust suite of wellness offerings such as access to mental health resources and life coaching, employee community groups, cash rewards for healthy habits, and on-demand fitness videos.
Lewis Cellars is a premium, family-run, Napa-based winery that specializes in Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah, Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc. Established in 1992 by Randy and Debbie Lewis and was later joined by their son Dennis in 1999, the winery remains hands-on with an intimate feel. Lewis Cellars has an established pedigree - the 2013 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon was #1 on Wine Spectator’s Wine of the Year list in 2016. The winery focuses on cultivating both vineyards and relationships and emphasizes the importance of the journey from grape-to-glass with the goal of crafting world-class wines.
To learn more about Lewis Cellars, please visit www.lewiscellars.com, or follow Lewis Cellars on Facebook and Instagram. To learn more about the company’s corporate social responsibility impact, visit csr.wonderful.com.
The Wonderful Company is an Equality Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.