Teleflora provides innovative marketing, education, and technology to make sure our member florists get the resources they need to thrive, creating beautiful bouquets with keepsake vases delivered to your door. We’ve been a part of The Wonderful Company family since 1979, and with a nationwide network of florists, we’ve become the world’s largest flower delivery service. With more than 10,000 member florists in North America, we lead the industry by working directly with our florists to hand-arrange and hand deliver every bouquet!
Teleflora is currently seeking a Staff Accountant to support domestic and international accounting operations. This position will be involved in journal entry generation, postings and supporting transactions for the month-end, quarter-end, and year-end close, as well as support for the Partnership Marketing team. This position requires an excellent verbal and written communicator, solid Excel skills, detailed oriented, initiative-taker, independent, flexible, and can multi-task in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Perform month-end close activities including posting journal entries, preparing balance sheet account reconciliations, and researching variances.
- Manage cash transactions for certain foreign bank accounts including verify check file transmission to bank, process stop payments, research, and resolve bank charge back issues. Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly billings to foreign affiliates and intercompany balance sheet reconciliations. Follow up with appropriate affiliate entity as needed.
- Other responsibilities to support the Accounting department include but not limited to approving Customer Service payment requests, monthly review and clearing of credit card and comp house accounts, extract payroll file and upload to ERP system.
- Manage commission reporting and payment process to Partnership Marketing partners.
- Maintain e-commerce flash sale campaigns including revenue share accrual, monitoring funds received, and researching discrepancies.
- Assist in the annual external audit by preparing schedules and provide supporting documentation as needed.
- Assist with annual corporate tax reporting.
- Serve as a key accounting contact for Partnership Marketing, IT, and Customer Service on partner projects and issues, including new partner set up and testing.
- Support the Industry Relations department by managing District Presidents’ budgets and related reconciliations.
- Backfill Accounts Payable and sales tax functions, the release of technology purchase orders and match invoices, and processing Elavon US and Canada credit card chargebacks.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business administration
- 0-2 years of Accounting experience; will accept fresh graduates with Accounting degree
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Highly motivated individual with ability to multitask in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a team member
- Firsthand experience with a major ERP system
Pay Rate: $65,000-$75,000. Final compensation will be dependent upon skills & experience.
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company prioritizes wellness through its Wonderful NOW (Nourish Our Wellness) initiative, which provides a robust suite of wellness offerings such as access to mental health resources and life coaching, employee community groups, cash rewards for healthy habits, and on-demand fitness videos.
Say everything and share your "Love Out Loud™" with the gift of Teleflora® flowers—all made by hand and delivered by hand by your local florist. With more than 10,000 member florists in North America alone, Teleflora offers the kind of personal touches, artistry and expertise you expect from a trusted neighborhood florist—even if that neighborhood is across the country. No prepackaged flowers in nondescript boxes dropped on your doorstep—Teleflora's network of professional florists creates artistic arrangements personally delivered in a vase, often on the same day. Teleflora makes every day an occasion with a two-in-one gift that includes a multipurpose keepsake container for long-lasting enjoyment. For more, visit: www.teleflora.com, or follow us on Instagram and Facebook and tag your own #LoveOutLoud moment.
We are pleased to share with you The Wonderful Company’s new Corporate Social Responsibility website: csr.wonderful.com.
The Wonderful Company is an Equality Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, region, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.