From farm to table, The Wonderful Company is a privately held $5 billion company committed to offering high-quality, healthy, and iconic brands such as Wonderful Pistachios, Wonderful Halos, FIJI Water, and POM Wonderful. We’re looking to make the world a healthier place through an uncompromising commitment to the well-being of our employees and their families.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Data Integration Engineer to join our team and play a crucial role in designing, building, and maintaining our ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes. As a Data Integration Engineer, you will work closely with data analysts, data scientists, and other stakeholders to ensure the efficient extraction, transformation, and loading of data from various sources into our data warehouse. Your expertise in data integration, data quality, and performance optimization will be essential in supporting our organization's data-driven decision-making efforts.
This position will be based at our West Los Angeles, CA office and working a hybrid schedule with 3 days per week in the office.
- Design, develop, and maintain data warehouses and data marts to store and organize data from the Oracle ERP and other sources.
- Design, model and document the logical and conceptual relationship of data and implement database changes for Business Intelligence (BI) applications in ODI and Oracle Fusion Analytics Warehouse (FAW).
- Understand the data related challenges, nuances, and requirements to identify and recommend the optimal technical approach.
- Understand project timelines for IT Projects and lead development and training efforts for IT Projects using Agile methodology.
- Perform proof of concepts for innovation and to continuously improve and enhance the capabilities of the data analytics platform.
- Develop and maintain strong effective working relationships with team members and internal customers.
- Train and educate internal team members as well as partner consultants about best practices in data engineering and governance.
- Datawarehouse Design Skills: Focus area includes exceptional skills with data design and management.
- Strong Experience with data warehousing ETL process design/development/support (ODI, Informatica).
- Experience working with ERP systems data such as Oracle EBS/Fusion (Purchasing, Order Management, Manufacturing and/or Financials modules).
- Extensive experience in SQL/PLSQL, Logical SQL Queries and Performance Tuning.
- Proven experience working with REST APIs and bringing data from REST APIs from multiple sources.
- Excellent understanding of star/snow-flake schema, SCDs and de-normalized operations.
- Experience in leading requirements gathering, gap analysis and create user requirements documentation.
- Solid exposure to varied cloud databases such as Snowflake, Oracle Autonomous DW (ADW), etc.
- Oracle Fusion Analytics Warehouse (FAW) experience is a plus.
Pay Range: $130,000 - $145,000 and may include a discretionary bonus. Final compensation will be dependent upon skills & experience.
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company prioritizes wellness through its Wonderful NOW (Nourish Our Wellness) initiative, which provides a robust suite of wellness offerings such as access to mental health resources and life coaching, employee community groups, cash rewards for healthy habits, and on-demand fitness videos
Headquartered in Los Angeles, The Wonderful Company is a privately held $5 billion global company dedicated to harvesting health and happiness around the world through its iconic consumer brands. The company’s 10,000 employees worldwide are committed to bringing consumers everywhere the freshest, most wholesome pistachios, citrus and pomegranates; bottling the finest water and wines; and creating colorful bouquets that are sure to touch the heart. This commitment is reflected in the company’s market share: Wonderful Pistachios is America’s No. 1 tree nut and America’s fastest-growing snack; Wonderful Halos is the No. 1 mandarin orange in America; POM Wonderful is the No. 1 100% pomegranate brand in America; FIJI Water is America’s No. 1 premium imported bottled water brand; JUSTIN Wine has the No. 1 Cabernet Sauvignon in California; and Teleflora is the world’s leading floral delivery service.
The Wonderful Company’s connection to consumers has health at its heart and giving back in its DNA. The company has a long-standing commitment to corporate social responsibility, including more than $2.5BN invested in education, health and wellness, community development, and sustainability initiatives across California’s Central Valley, Fiji, and the world.
To learn more about The Wonderful Company, its products, and its core values, please visit wonderful.com, or follow The Wonderful Company on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. To learn more about the company’s corporate social responsibility impact, visit csr.wonderful.com.
The Wonderful Company is an Equality Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.