From farm to table, The Wonderful Company is a privately held $5 billion company committed to offering high-quality, healthy, and iconic brands such as Wonderful Pistachios, Wonderful Halos, FIJI Water, and POM Wonderful. We’re looking to make the world a healthier place through an uncompromising commitment to the well-being of our employees and their families.
We are seeking an experienced Oracle Fusion Developer to join our team. As an Oracle Fusion Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing Oracle Fusion applications and solutions to meet the organization's business needs. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including business analysts and functional consultants, to ensure the successful delivery of Oracle Fusion projects. This role requires a deep understanding of Oracle Fusion technologies and the ability to develop custom solutions to enhance system functionality.
At Wonderful, we believe in the future of technology and digital as a platform for innovation and unexplored potential. We seek people who are digital-first and passionate about blending creativity, artistry, and science to create the trends and experiences of the future. This is a full-time opportunity.
This position can be based at our Los Angeles or Bakersfield, CA office and working a hybrid schedule with 3 days per week in the office.
- Contribute to the solution design, implementation, and ongoing support of Oracle Fusion Applications and Integrations.
- Create and implement Applications using technologies such as Oracle ADF, VBCS, or Oracle Jet frameworks.
- Develop Integrations using Oracle Integration Cloud Service (OIC).
- Gain a deep understanding of the unique challenges, intricacies, and requirements associated with applications and integrations to identify and propose the most suitable technical solutions.
- Conduct proof of concepts to foster innovation and continually enhance the capabilities of Applications and Integrations.
- Cultivate and sustain effective working relationships with team members and internal stakeholders.
- Create documentation and provide training to internal team members and partner consultants, sharing best practices in application and integration development and governance.
- Over 5 years of experience in Oracle Fusion ERP Cloud and PaaS Implementation.
- Proficient in Fusion-based Integration development utilizing OIC.
- Extensive expertise in application development using Oracle ADF, Oracle JET, or VBCS frameworks.
- Strong track record of building custom applications within Oracle PaaS (Platform as a Service).
- Strong background in the extension and customization of Fusion ERP applications.
- Extensive technical expertise encompassing Fusion APIs, FBDI, ADF DI Loads, BIP, and OTBI Reports.
- Familiarity with Oracle Fusion Middleware, ADF, BC4J, ADF Faces, SOA BPEL, JDBC, XML, and XSLT.
- Skilled in ESS Jobs, OM Extensions, Flex Fields (DFF, EFF, KFF), Lookups, Value sets, and Fusion Apps functional setup manager configurations.
- Experience in both creating and consuming SOAP/REST Web services using JSON and XML.
- Well-versed in the customization of Oracle Fusion Applications through Page Composition.
- Hold extensive development experience in Data Modeling, SQL, PLSQL, including the creation of Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, Views, and Performance Tuning.
- Exhibit good understanding of Oracle SCM modules, including Order Management (OM), Procurement (PO), Inventory (INV), Manufacturing (MFG), and/or Oracle Financials Cloud modules (AR, AP, GL).
- Proficient in working with Agile methodologies, utilizing CI/CD techniques in a DevOps environment, and adept at using Git for version control.
- Additional experience in an Oracle EBS technical role is considered a plus.
- Hold a BS/MS in Computer Science or an equivalent degree, coupled with a minimum of 5+ years of hands-on experience in Oracle Fusion applications, specializing in both Application development and Integration using Oracle ADF, Oracle APEX, or Oracle Jet.
- Possess extensive knowledge of development frameworks and demonstrate expertise in crafting and customizing various Fusion products.
- Exhibit a proven ability to adapt to various technologies, applications, and industries, showcasing proficiency in designing, estimating, proposing, constructing, and documenting enterprise-class architecture solutions and systems within intricate environments.
- Showcase outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including a track record in producing technical documentation and effectively engaging with senior business managers and executives.
- Demonstrate the capability to work autonomously, tackle complex problem-solving tasks, and manage multiple project administration responsibilities efficiently.
Pay Range: $130,000 - $140,000 and may include a discretionary bonus. Final compensation will be dependent upon skills & experience.
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company prioritizes wellness through its Wonderful NOW (Nourish Our Wellness) initiative, which provides a robust suite of wellness offerings such as access to mental health resources and life coaching, employee community groups, cash rewards for healthy habits, and on-demand fitness videos
The Wonderful Company’s connection to consumers has health at its heart and giving back in its DNA. The company has a long-standing commitment to corporate social responsibility, including more than $2.5BN invested in education, health and wellness, community development, and sustainability initiatives across California’s Central Valley, Fiji, and the world. To learn more about the company’s corporate social responsibility impact, visit csr.wonderful.com.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, The Wonderful Company is a privately held $5 billion global company dedicated to harvesting health and happiness around the world through its iconic consumer brands. The company’s 10,000 employees worldwide are committed to bringing consumers everywhere the freshest, most wholesome pistachios, citrus and pomegranates; bottling the finest water and wines; and creating colorful bouquets that are sure to touch the heart. This commitment is reflected in the company’s market share: Wonderful Pistachios is America’s No. 1 tree nut and America’s fastest-growing snack; Wonderful Halos is the No. 1 mandarin orange in America; POM Wonderful is the No. 1 100% pomegranate brand in America; FIJI Water is America’s No. 1 premium imported bottled water brand; JUSTIN Wine has the No. 1 Cabernet Sauvignon in California; and Teleflora is the world’s leading floral delivery service.
To learn more about The Wonderful Company, its products, and its core values, please visit wonderful.com, or follow The Wonderful Company on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
The Wonderful Company is an Equality Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.