Are you looking for a stable career path with room to grow? Are you driven to win by supporting your teammates?
Suterra is seeking motivated individuals to join our Chemical Operations team and continue to accelerate the growth of the world’s leading biorational agricultural protection company. If you are enthusiastic about working in a safety-driven environment and you are energized by teamwork, this is the role for you.
- Starting pay is $25.00 per hour.
- After 90 days on the team and completion of the 90-day training list, team members will be eligible for a $1.00 increase, $26.00 per hour. Opportunity to earn a minimum of $60,650 in your first year with the team!
- After 12 months on the team and completion of the 12-month training list, team members will be eligible for a $2.00 increase, $28.00 per hour. Opportunity to earn a minimum of $66,250 in your second year with the team!
- After a year of service and a fully signed-off training list, team members become eligible for lead roles, which will carry an additional $2.00 per hour increase.
- Schedule is made a year in advance; know every day you are working for the entire year!
- 12-hour shifts, 2 hours overtime guaranteed each shift.
- 3-4 days off each week.
- 10% night shift premium pay.
- Rotating night shift on a quarterly basis.
- Overtime opportunities available.
As a successful candidate, you will bring excellent communication skills and attention to detail to safely operate equipment using computerized control systems and standard operating procedures. Our facility is equipped with state-of-the-art processing equipment and specifically designed to lead the industry in safety standards. Our Chemical Operating team continually produces new products that have a direct impact on the quality of the international agricultural food supply.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Safely operate process equipment using a computerized control system.
- Work as a part of a responsible, self-directed team with a dedicated supervisory leader.
- Follow standard operating procedures to comply with our high standards for safety and quality.
- Monitor and analyze equipment and process activity to accurately document process conditions to ensure we meet the industry's highest standards.
- Wear all required Personal Protective Equipment.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to be self-directed.
- Focus on safety.
- Understanding of mathematical principles to measure, meter, and count materials accurately.
- Ability to clearly document and measurements on detailed production documents.
Suterra is wholly owned by The Wonderful Company
The Wonderful Company, headquartered in Los Angeles, is a privately held $6 billion global agribusiness company with consumer brands including Wonderful® Pistachios, Wonderful® Halos®, POM Wonderful®, FIJI® Water, JUSTIN® and Landmark® wines, as well as the Teleflora® flower delivery service.
To learn more about The Wonderful Company, visit www.wonderful.com, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. To view the current Corporate Social Responsibility report, visit www.wonderful.com/csr.
The Wonderful Company is an Equality Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, region, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.