From tree to table, POM Wonderful delivers a whole lot of healthy. Known for our iconic double-bubble bottle, we grow, harvest, package, and market fresh pomegranates, pomegranate arils, and a selection of delicious pomegranate-blended juices and teas. With over 9,000 acres in California’s Central Valley, POM Wonderful is committed to unleashing the antioxidant power of our handpicked pomegranates.
An electrician conducts, maintains, tests and repairs electrical/electronic, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems and components. Applies knowledge of electrical/electronic and mechanical principles in determining equipment malfunctions and applies skills in restoring equipment to operation. Provides skilled electrical/electronic support to all areas as needed.
Compensation Range: $21.00 - $36.00 per hour
- Troubleshoots and repairs mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical equipment including, but not limited to programmable logic controllers, power supplies, motor starters, frequency drives, sensors and gauges, and test equipment.
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Advises operators and line mechanics of operation procedures and requirements for working safely with electrical/electronic and mechanical equipment and components.
- Informs appropriate management and line mechanics of potential electrical/mechanical problems and inherent dangers involved.
- Maintains company-required performance and maintenance records for identified equipment.
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Recommends spare parts and materials needed to keep inventory on hand
- Documents and maintain daily paperwork on time.
- Assists maintenance personnel with technical troubleshooting.
- Comply with OSHA Safety, NEC, and FDA, GMPs, HACCP food safety, and Health rules.
- Help develop best practices\processes and training as needed
- Understanding and providing good customer service is fundamental.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- Able read and interpret electrical drawings and schematics
- Systems instrumentation controls troubleshooting & configuration
- Able to troubleshoot basic PLC I/O with use of a laptop
- Able to work on AC sub circuits with voltages up to 480
- Knowledge with NEC, NFPA 70E/ARC Flash and firm understanding of Ohms Law.
- Knowledge of PLC’s (CLX, SLC, S7, etc.), PID control loops, Communication protocols (Ethernet, Device net, and Control Net.),
- Strong electrical troubleshooting, motor, VFD drives, electrical devices, and other control devices (RTD’s, Level sensor, etc.)
- Able to perform calibration configuration drives, transducers, sensors, etc.
- Ability to follow detailed written or oral instructions with minimal direction
- Ability to lead structured problem solving in a team environment
- Excellent organizational and communications skills.
- Ability to work within a team environment and with external partners.
- Must be self-motivated and able to achieve high impact in an unstructured environment
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent; Technical training; exposure to high-speed equipment; 3+ years of related experience in automated manufacturing.
POM's Dedication to You:
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company focus on wellness and health including virtual yoga and mindful meditation classes
POM Wonderful is the largest grower and producer of fresh pomegranates and pomegranate juice in the United States as well as the worldwide leader in fresh California pomegranates and pomegranate-based products including our 100% pomegranate juices, healthy juice blends and teas. We grow, handpick and juice our own pomegranates to ensure the highest quality.
POM Wonderful is part of The Wonderful Company, a privately held $5 billion company, which also has other No. 1 brands such as Wonderful® Pistachios, FIJI® Water, Wonderful® Halos®, JUSTIN® Wine, and Teleflora®. To learn more about The Wonderful Company, visit www.wonderful.com, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. To view the current Corporate Social Responsibility report, visit www.wonderful.com/csr.
The Wonderful Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.