Manager, Retailer eCommerce (Omnichannel) - Wonderful Pistachios, POM Wonderful, Halo Citrus
Wonderful Sales is the sales and merchandising organization for The Wonderful Company's iconic produce items, such as Wonderful Pistachios, POM Juice, Halo Citrus. We are looking for a Manager, Retailer eCommerce (Omnichannel) to join our Los Angeles-based team and work with our retailers, such as Albertsons, Giant Eagle, Publix, Meijer, Aldi, and Target.
In this newly created role, the Manager will partner with internal teams to apply and execute best practices to our retailers' digital shelves, positioning Wonderful's products at the top of our retailers’ recommendations and into the consumers’ carts. The Manager will focus on the development and execution of our eCommerce and digital marketing strategies across North America.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Sales Planning, this individual will represent the Wonderful Sales team in discussions with the Business Unit Trade and Marketing Managers to evaluate and approve submitted supermarket digital programs. They will also work closely with Region Sales Managers on all aspects of the retailer digital media program execution.
This position will participate in our hybrid work model (MTW in office), based in our Los Angeles office - 11444 W. Olympic Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90064. Relocation assistance will not be provided for this role.
- Catalogue all retailer digital objectives, capabilities, programs, and personnel and manage all assigned program budgets.
- Ensure retailers’ digital shelf is current and accurate. Understand the strategy and executions of the key retailers’ online efforts.
- Create a recommended plan and budget for Wonderful Sales retailer programs by POM Wonderful, Wonderful Pistachios, and Wonderful Citrus to include on and off-site retail media.
- Define, track, measure, and report on eComm metrics and KPIs with actionable recommendations.
- Evaluate cost/volume results of digital programs run on Wonderful's products with top accounts.
- Understand the goals and strategies of the Wonderful produce Business teams to ensure our Ecommerce programs align. This includes staying current with banner ad executions with 3rd party platforms (example Instacart).
- Partner with Region Sales Manager to ensure proper distribution, product images, description etc. on retailer online presence.
- Participate with Regional Sales Managers in digital program conversations with retailers.
- Learn eCommerce tools and measurements from The Wonderful Company eCommerce team.
- 3-5 years’ experience working with omnichannel e-commerce retailers required.
- Prior experience working with supermarket customers and calling on retailers, such as Albertsons, Giant Eagle, Publix, Meijer, Aldi, and Target required.
- Experience with end-to-end execution of digital programs.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Understand the measurements for digital program evaluations.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate about learning new technologies and enjoys exploring the digital/tech space.
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking skills.
- Enthusiastic and proactive in learning and building upon Wonderful Sales’ digital capabilities.
- Strong collaborative approach with demonstrated ability to build effective relationships and influence people (internal and external) and process to achieve business goals.
- Excel at multi-tasking effectively in a fast-paced, results-oriented team environment.
Pay Range: $110,000 - $115,000 and may include a discretionary bonus. Final compensation will be dependent upon skills & experience.
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company prioritizes wellness through its Wonderful NOW (Nourish Our Wellness) Initiative, which provides a robust suite of wellness offerings such as access to mental health resources and life coaching, employee community groups, cash rewards for healthy habits, and on-demand fitness videos
Wonderful Sales is the sales and merchandising organization for The Wonderful Company, headquartered in Los Angeles, California, and services Wonderful Pistachios, Wonderful Halos, Wonderful Seedless Lemons, POM Wonderful, and FIJI Water.
As an in-house sales organization focused exclusively on Wonderful products, Wonderful Sales™ has a unique competitive advantage, which allows the team to achieve maximum visibility and sales for our food and beverage products in an increasingly crowded marketplace. Our associates support nearly 23,000 supermarkets and retailers across the U.S. and Canada and are devoted to promoting our high-quality branded products through distribution, shelving, merchandising, pricing, and promotions.
To learn more about The Wonderful Company, its products, and its core values, please visit wonderful.com, or follow The Wonderful Company on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. To learn more about The Wonderful Company’s corporate social responsibility impact, visit csr.wonderful.com.
The Wonderful Company is an Equality Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.