JUSTIN Vineyards & Winery offers a one-of-kind experience for wine lovers on the Central Coast. Not only do we offer tastings and tours, we also offer a world-class dining experience and luxurious accommodations on our expansive, breathtaking property. Our immaculate JUST Inn is looking to add a Concierge to the Hospitality team! If you're looking for a full-time position and enjoy providing amazing customer service, this could be a great opportunity for you.
The Concierge will provide guests with specialized services to heighten the JUSTIN Experience. This position is responsible for all onsite guest relations. The Concierge tends to all JUST Inn guests, customers on-site, provide property tours and breakfast to Inn guests.
JUSTIN is an award-winning winery and fine dining establishment in Paso Robles. It's our pleasure to share that the Restaurant at JUSTIN is the only winery restaurant to have received both a 2022 MICHELIN Star and MICHELIN Green Star and most recently, a Five-Stars from Forbes 2023 Travel Guide. We are proud to be recognized for our sustainability practices, one-of-a-kind dinner experience, and world-class excellence in hospitality.
- Be the liaison for onsite guests for The JUST Inn Bed & Breakfast, Tasting Room, Tours, The Restaurant, event dinners, etc.
- Acquire event tickets for guests, arrange guided tours of wine country, coordinate transportation, and provide tips about food selections, wine choices, or additional entertainment
- Provide property tours for Inn guests
- Understand and respond to requests from guests about wine tours, tastings, events and local attractions
- Manage sales-related task for onsite guest experiences
- Report on occupancy levels as requested by management
- Serve breakfast in the morning as scheduled by manager
- 2+ years of experience in a hospitality or consumer facing role. Experience in the wine industry a plus
- Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans
- Competency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Typing skills: at least 50-60 words per minute
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Basic math skills such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing
Pay Range: $17.00 - $22.00 an hour. Final compensation will be dependent upon skills & experience.
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company prioritizes wellness through its Wonderful NOW (Nourish Our Wellness) initiative, which provides a robust suite of wellness offerings such as access to mental health resources and life coaching, employee community groups, cash rewards for healthy habits, and on-demand fitness videos
Located in Paso Robles, JUSTIN® Vineyards & Winery was founded in 1981 and is known for crafting world- class wines using Bordeaux grape varieties, including the iconic ISOSCELES® blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Merlot. The Vineyard estate, located at 11680 Chimney Rock Road, features a Tasting Room, luxury five-star accommodations at the JUST Inn®, and a Restaurant—making it one of the only wineries on the Central Coast to offer all three options. In September 2018, a new second location, the JUSTIN Downtown Tasting Room opened introducing an expansive wine-tasting bar, lounge, and a full dining room that’s situated prominently on the square along Downtown City Park in the heart of Paso Robles. In addition to its stellar hospitality, JUSTIN consistently receives top honors around the world, establishing itself as a leader in New World Bordeaux-style winemaking. JUSTIN wines are available through discerning fine wine retailers and restaurants throughout the United States, or directly from the Winery via JUSTIN’s Tasting Room, online store or to members of the exclusive JUSTIN Wine Society wine club. To discover more about JUSTIN, visit www.justinwine.com.
The Wonderful Company is an Equality Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, region, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.