From tree to table, POM Wonderful delivers a whole lot of healthy. Known for our iconic double-bubble bottle, we grow, harvest, package, and market fresh pomegranates, pomegranate arils, and a selection of delicious pomegranate-blended juices and teas. With over 9,000 acres in California’s Central Valley, POM Wonderful is committed to unleashing the antioxidant power of our handpicked pomegranates.
Coordinate safety training and programs within all facility departments. Maintains records of compliance and facilitate accident and incident reporting. Provide a consistent presence in all areas of the facility to monitor and encourage safe work practices and security procedures. Conduct Safety, Loss Prevention, Food Defense audits and observations of employee work habits.
- Conducts various audits and corrective action follow-up
- Conduct employee observations to identify unsafe work habits
- Conduct periodic safety and health walk-through inspections
- Tracks the training program and ensures compliance.
- Assists in planning and conducting Safety Meetings and certifications
Accident and Incident Reporting:
- Assembles accident and incident files including initial investigation.
- Enters accident and incident data into Enablon (EHS system)
- Assists in post-accident training.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Training Facilitator
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees and management
- Should be able to lead safety committee or sub
- Computer Literate
- First Aid/CPR Certified
- Bilingual a plus
High school diploma, GED, or equivalent education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position. Two years of related experience in Safety Department.
Compensation Range: $18.00-$19.50
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Access to a fully equipped On-site Gym
- On-site subsidized Cafe
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company focus on wellness and health including virtual yoga and mindful meditation classes
Check out our newest solar farm!
POM Wonderful is the largest grower and producer of fresh pomegranates and pomegranate juice in the United States as well as the worldwide leader in fresh California pomegranates and pomegranate-based products including our 100% pomegranate juices, healthy juice blends and teas. We grow, handpick and juice our own pomegranates to ensure the highest quality.
POM Wonderful is part of The Wonderful Company, a privately held $5 billion company, which also has other No. 1 brands such as Wonderful® Pistachios, FIJI® Water, Wonderful® Halos®, JUSTIN® Wine, and Teleflora®. To learn more about The Wonderful Company, visit www.wonderful.com, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. To view the current Corporate Social Responsibility report, visit www.wonderful.com/csr.
The Wonderful Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.